Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

Some very good news in Prisonplanet.com article says that the --Moderator deleted personal attack-- of Albuquerque might actually face justice.

"Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

A New Mexico District Attorney’s office has filed murder charges against the Albuquerque police officers who gunned down a non-violent camper last year.

On Monday, Bernalillo County District Attorney Kari Brandenburg’s office announced it filed criminal informations “in the Second Judicial Court in connection with the fatal shooting of James Boyd. The informations contain a single count of open murder against both Albuquerque Police Officers Keith Sandy and Dominique Perez.”

The DA’s office performed a rare but legal move in bypassing a grand jury in order to file the informations, which reportedly mark the first time an Albuquerque police officer is charged after shooting someone in the line of duty."

Full article:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/albuquer...r-charges.html

Alsoreported on Yahoo News:

http://news.yahoo.com/2-albuquerque-...080817715.html

More about --Moderator deleted LEO bashing-- occupied terrority of Albuerque:

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/news/albuquerque-shootings
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 01-15-2015 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by article
    ...the first time an Albuquerque police officer is charged after shooting someone in the line of duty."...
    Someone needs to explain to them the difference between "in the line of duty" and "while in uniform and on duty."
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

Guess I'm taking ABQ off the vacation spot list! APD sounds a lot like Detroit PD, just with more money to spend
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 01-13-2015 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Posting problems
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Augustin View Post
    Some very good news in Prisonplanet.com article says that the murdering pigs of Albuquerque might actually face justice.
    Heres another great piece of police state news. Turns out another murdering trigger-happy piece of pigshit plugged another dirty pig in Albuerque. Its about time the barn was cleaned out.

"Albuquerque Cop Shoots First, Asks Questions Later. Turns Out the Person He Shot Was a Cop

Albuquerque, NM– Albuquerque Police Department’s five months without a shooting has come to an end as an Albuquerque police officer remains in critical condition after being shot by a fellow officer on Friday."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/und...ot-fellow-cop/

Heres another great piece of police state news. Turns out another murdering trigger-happy piece of pigshit plugged another dirty pig in Albuerque. Its about time the barn was cleaned out.

"Albuquerque Cop Shoots First, Asks Questions Later. Turns Out the Person He Shot Was a Cop

Albuquerque, NM– Albuquerque Police Department’s five months without a shooting has come to an end as an Albuquerque police officer remains in critical condition after being shot by a fellow officer on Friday."

Amazing, and it is the second incident within a short period of time.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned

This trigger happy officer, who opened fire and shot someone who posed no danger to them, multiple times, is “devastated” according to Police Chief Gorden Eden. The lieutenant is currently on administrative leave and “getting support” through the department’s counseling services.
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/und...vU0VEY0AYSH.99

lol lol lol ... oh, I might shed a tear for this guy but likely not.

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

The meth heads will be charged with assault, or murder depending on his outcome. The numpty officer will get counseling and a long paid vacation.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The meth heads will be charged with assault, or murder depending on his outcome. The numpty officer will get counseling and a long paid vacation.
    Yes, they most definitely can be charged with either, and if the cop does die murder charges are highly likley.

It's called the "Felony Murder Rule" which basically says that if someone is killed during the commission of a crime, all the participants of the crime can be charged with murder. It does not matter if the deceased was one of the criminal participants or a bystander.

It also does not matter if the person was killed by one of the criminal participants, the police or by another individual.

They cannot, however, be given the death penalty.

this story has bothered me for a long time now. they pretty much just mowed him down. if the DA asks for first degree murder it is more then likely they will get off scott free.

I think i read an article also the the NM LEA had like 40 shootings in one month! that does seem a little extravagant
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Campaign Veteran
    ...either that or there were 40 people who needed shooting. I'll go with the latter, as most probably WERE good shoots.

Could be more people nowadays just don't know how to behave and get themselves shot for it. I can't see the wisdom in giving someone with a gun -- cops OR we carriers (OC or CC) -- ANY excuse to shoot you, but they do. I won't hesitate when it's my turn to shoot (since my combat days, that is).

BTW, IIRC reading one story on him, the nut-case guy in the NM desert had 2 knives on him (brandishing?) and a history of violent/criminal behavior (as usual). Who knows how many innocent people he preyed on during his no-account and pointless life.

Good riddance...

I know I'll be the ONLY one here not siding with the "victim" in this case, but that's okay...we should have at least one "dissenter" to keep things "fair & balanced" here, yes?

"Caution: You are entering a No Spin Zone."

-- Bill O'Reilly
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 01-14-2015 at 08:41 PM.
    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

Quote Originally Posted by cloudcroft View Post
    ...BTW, IIRC reading one story on him, the nut-case guy in the NM desert had 2 knives on him (brandishing?) and a history of violent/criminal behavior (as usual). Who knows ho many innocent people he preyed on during his no-account and pointless life...
    And isn't finding out the answer to that good question the reason we have apprehension and trials instead of summary field executions?

"It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I hope they get life. I won't hold my breath.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Campaign Veteran
    MAC702,

For some people, dying is just Instant Karma.

And we all shine on...

-- John Lennon
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 01-14-2015 at 11:16 PM.

MAC702,

For some people, dying is just Instant Karma.

And we all shine on...

-- John Lennon
    Okay....

So a street cop gets to dispense karma?

I'm not sure what point you are making.

Bad people should not exist. Cops are NOT the ones I trust to make this happen.

Campaign Veteran
    Karma is an "entity" all in itself. Consequently, it "dispenses" itself, to use your word.

The "tool" that does the "dispensing" doesn't matter. It could be cops, it could be armed citizens...or even a "tragic" accident. The end result is the same.

Really, MAC, everyone knows that Karma is inscrutable, therefore it defies description or explanation. Instant Karma even more so. ;-)

-- Charlie Chan

P.S. As for bad people, I agree. But forget the cops. I mean all WE can do about it personally, all WE have control over, is when WE have a "criminal encounter." We should do our duty...however each of us defines it. And it's OUR call to make (as it's just us and the criminal on the scene) -- no one else is there including the cops, so it's OUR call what happens...despite all the second-guessers and critics afterwards. When a criminal starts something, he/she doesn't decide how/when it's finished -- WE do.

Remember, the only true justice a criminal really sees is not from the so-called "Justice System" -- it's a muzzle flash from an armed citizen's carry gun.

Endeavor to persevere...
    -- Chief Lone Watie (The Outlaw Josey Wales)

P.S. Please note I am talking about a "good shoot" here (fully justifiable/legal). So, we need to be sure our shoots ARE good.
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 01-15-2015 at 02:24 AM.

Karma is an "entity" all in itself. Consequently, it "dispenses" itself, to use your word.

The "tool" that does the "dispensing" doesn't matter. It could be cops, it could be armed citizens...or even a "tragic" accident. The end result is the same.

Really, MAC, everyone knows that Karma is inscrutable, therefore it defies description or explanation. Instant Karma even more so. ;-)

-- Charlie Chan

P.S. As for bad people, I agree. But forget the cops. I mean all WE can do about it personally, all WE have control over, is when WE have a "criminal encounter." We should do our duty...however each of us defines it. And it's OUR call to make (as it's just us and the criminal on the scene) -- no one else's call, despite all the second-guessers and critics afterwards.

Remember, the only true justice a criminal really sees is not from the so-called "Justice System" -- it's a muzzle flash from an armed citizen's carry gun.

Endeavor to persevere...
    -- Chief Lone Watie (The Outlaw Josey Wales)
    NONE of us have a duty to dispense karma, that is why due process is written into the constitution, so vigilantes or rogue agents do not dispense murder or other crimes in the name of karma. Let's not call violent murder anything but what it is.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Campaign Veteran
    You would be one of the LAST people I'd want with me in times of trouble -- absolutely useless.

Plus, you're not getting this AT ALL...do try to keep up. But I'm done here now (with you).

Moving on...
    -- Eye95
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 01-15-2015 at 11:55 AM.

You would be one of the LAST people I'd want with me in times of trouble -- absolutely useless.
    As far as I am concerned you are on your own~not my duty to be with you in times of trouble. Most smart people avoid trouble to begin with.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Please note I am talking about a "good shoot" here (fully justifiable/legal). So, we need to be sure our shoots ARE good.
    I get you now. I agree.

But it appears these cops weren't the one up to the task.

Campaign Veteran
    MAC,

Yes, some cops aren't up to it. No group is always properly behaving all the time. Even us carriers sometimes. Still, IMO cops SHOULD be held to a higher standard, but they aren't as they get away with all kinds of things. So who's responsible for that -- their leadership letting them do so. It seems most police chiefs are WEAK and have no leadership qualities whatsoever. And of course, they have to "play the game" to STAY police chiefs as they are appointed to office by a politician (usually a liberal), not voted-in like Sheriffs are, who would be more accountable to We the People.

But as far as people getting what's coming to them (via Instant Karma), remember the sage Harry Callahan:

Nothing wrong with shooting [people] as long as the right people get shot.

IMO, most cops are okay, and out of all the cop-related shootings, only rarely do the wrong people get shot. When they DO, I agree that the cops involved SHOULD be dealt with harshly, as they have violated the public trust. At the same time, however, I have ZERO sympathy for "lost trash" as it's good riddance however Instant Karma "decides" to do it.

After these kinds of shootings -- especially in the black community -- most people jump on the cops immediately, regardless of having all the facts. And apparently, even most forum members HERE do the very same. How many here STILL think Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown were "innocent unarmed victims," when in reality they were just no-account useless trash? Plenty. I can't join in that. However the trash is removed is fine with me. I'm only concerned about good/decent people (but frankly, THEY should be concerned about themselves, and start CARRYING also).

Trash gets what it deserves and I couldn't care less...
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 01-15-2015 at 04:11 PM.

What a bootlicker you are. Your attitude makes me sick.

Pigs MUST be under the threat of grevious bodily harm before they can use deadly force, same as us "civilians." The murdering pig in the Albuerque video obviously wasn't under any imminent threat. It is first degree murder. If you think the homeless man deserved to get killed because he was, as you so "eloquently" put it, "trash," you are sick in the head. According to the 2013 Annual Homeless Assessment Report 610,042 people are homeless in the United States. Do they deserve to get killed by the murdering pigs also?
    Reported. Per usual.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Campaign Veteran
    ...but no offense taken by me. I've done some name-calling, too.

Agustin's just passionate about his views...but just a tiny bit on the cop-bashing side of the line. I'm just as passionate in opposition to them. Don't know if he lives in NM, but if so, I don't think I'd invite him to one of our ABQ/Rio Rancho OC Events as any discussions about this topic may be a bit "intense" -- not good for Group Harmony, let alone not getting kicked out of the restaurant. :-(

So I guess it's a washout?

As for what constitutes an "imminent" threat, if *I* even SEE a weapon on an assailant, I'll respond. If the assailant even SAYS he's going to hurt (even without a weapon, he's just going to physically assault me) or shoot me, I'll believe them and respond (so criminals need to watch what they say, even if it's just bully-talk). And will respond immediately, with no conversation. I'm not going to wait to get beat up, stabbed or shot.

But maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 01-15-2015 at 04:11 PM.

...but no offense taken by me. I've done some name-calling, too.

Agustin's just passionate about his views. I am just as passionate in opposition to them.

So I guess it's a washout?
    Passion does give a press pass to violate forum rules...
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Passion does give a press pass to violate forum rules...
    I'm not looking for a free pass.

The truth is that I politely asked Grapeshot to remove me from the forum, but he refused. So I'm now Hell bent on breaking as many rules as it takes to get the boot. Stay tuned...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast