• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

FreeInAZ

The "drug war" is nothing but a means (scheme) for the state to garner funds it otherwise would not have garnered. In other words, a great deal easier than imminent domain.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner! Somebody give that man a prize!!! :cool:

77zach

You'd end up passing out. They wont see jail time. Their brass will tell us they followed policy. Their peers will recount times of heroism. Their lawyers will tell us of the stresses of being a public servant. Their wives will tell us of the pressure their spouses are under every day. And the news will paint their victim in a bad light. On top of all of that, they are sitting at home with murder charges, drinking a cold beer, feeling good about what they did. Where you and I and any other person in this situation would be sitting in a jail cell, away from our loved ones, eating stale jail food. So, they are already getting special treatment because of their position in society.

Shoot, there's people in prison for firing warning shots at people who did things far worse than this hobo.

They will also get retroactive pay if they're suspended without it.

Last edited: