• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

WalkingWolf

When you look at the lifetyle of a hobo/bum it is obvious that is about the most freedom in America one can have. No taxes, no boss, virtually on their own for survival, and the thought that some people want to mow them down in gunfire for their choice of lifestyle is lunacy. Pretty much the same as the day when beating up gays was overlooked because they were not acceptable. With the number of vets who are homeless, I am amazed at the hatred for the homeless. And that is exactly what it is hatred, a useless and dangerous emotion.

WalkingWolf

Can we get a ban for that? It really would give the forum a facelift. :lol:

It appears not in many cases, but they do not fool anyone because their posting behavior comes out loud and clear. Also they tend to carry their grudges with them, not to bright on their part.

Remember we had a left coast member that was outright caught with at least two profiles and never banned, AFAIK, he has not been posting lately under either of his accounts.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...nned-Down-Homeless-Camper-Face-Murder-Charges

“Undercover narcotics work is probably some of the most dangerous work that we do in law enforcement,” Eden said during a Saturday news conference. “Due to the nature of those undercover operations it’s impractical for those narcotics officers, those narcotics detectives, to wear body armor. It’s very impractical for them to wear on-body cameras.”

Well, we can end prohibition and its multitudinous self-fulfilling prophecies of criminality at any time. Heck, we can do it for "officer safety"! Then we won't need to send innocent officers into such dangerous situations. :banana:

twoskinsonemanns

Man I can't say for certain what it cost to cage a person. Numbers range from state to state and city to city beside the federal system. But can you imagine the impact it would have on the country if people kidnapped and caged for strictly drug charges were released and the money used to help them get educated and employed. I'm not talking about welfare I'm talking about restitution for inhumane kidnapping and insertion into society. All that money and freedom pissed away to try to keep people from ingesting this substance or that. It's mind numbing

WalkingWolf

Man I can't say for certain what it cost to cage a person. Numbers range from state to state and city to city beside the federal system. But can you imagine the impact it would have on the country if people kidnapped and caged for strictly drug charges were released and the money used to help them get educated and employed. I'm not talking about welfare I'm talking about restitution for inhumane kidnapping and insertion into society. All that money and freedom pissed away to try to keep people from ingesting this substance or that. It's mind numbing

They didn't learn anything from prohibition.

twoskinsonemanns

They didn't learn anything from prohibition.

I'm really not sure what to think about the war on drugs. Is it really failing? Or perhaps could it be a great success in that it justifies huge advances in money and power and capturing of rights not to mention hardship and control of certain races... It might be the greatest success prior to the war on terror the government ever had.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
"Can we get a ban for that? It really would give the forum a facelift. " -- il maresciallo

So, you propose to violate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and discriminate against the Special Needs members of OCDO now?

You still go on about me being Russian...have no idea where that comes from. Besides, my drinking buddy Vlad & I don't get together @ the Kremlin (well supplied with Cuban cigars, BTW) as often as we once did since I moved.

Still, I don't know how you come up with those conclusions...

за Родину!

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
"Can we get a ban for that? It really would give the forum a facelift. " -- il maresciallo

So, you propose to violate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and discriminate against the Special Needs members of OCDO now?

Private property, bro.

Major props for the nickname, though. I gotta give you that one. A+

You still go on about me being Russian...have no idea where that comes from.

I could be wrong, but I have it in my head that you mentioned this fact some years back.

Also, you talk exactly like the Russians I know.

Either way, your attitude about these issues is decidedly un-American.

WalkingWolf

You still go on about me being Russian...have no idea where that comes from. Besides, my drinking buddy Vlad & I don't get together @ the Kremlin (well supplied with Cuban cigars, BTW) as often as we once did since I moved.

Still, I don't know how you come up with those conclusions...

за Родину!

What the hell does ADA have to do with multiple accounts? I am disabled and I only have one account.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
Again -- and from one special needs OCDO member to another special needs OCDO member (you) -- Reading Comprehension:

There are no "multiple accounts," there are only multiple personalities on ONE account. Got it now -- both of you?

Are you all retarded or what? (not name-calling, I'm ASKING)

Gosh!

-- Napoleon Dynamite

Last edited:

Augustin

lol, what are you, 12?

Are you are just another agent provocateur?

Either way: :lol:

No Sir, not me. But the proliferation of government shills on this forum is my main gripe. There are far to many goons here to waste my time any more. Its unfortunate that others can't see who they are, and simply refuse to reply to their trouble-making.

There is no way to unsub from the forum. I've politely asked grapeshit to remove me, but my request was denied. So it seems that racking up some violations is the only way off. But hey, I didn't design the forum.

twoskinsonemanns

No Sir, not me. But the proliferation of government shills on this forum is my main gripe. There are far to many goons here to waste my time any more. Its unfortunate that others can't see who they are, and simply refuse to reply to their trouble-making.

There is no way to unsub from the forum. I've politely asked grapeshit to remove me, but my request was denied. So it seems that racking up some violations is the only way off. But hey, I didn't design the forum.

I see em'. I get my pee-pee smacked when I harass them too much. No reason to tuck tail and run though. Stay and fight the good fight.

WalkingWolf

We do respond within limits, but there is no reason to stay here if you do not want to be here. Grape does not need to remove you, be responsible, remove yourself. If not try to work within the rules, note I said try.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Perhaps un-NEW-American, but not OLD-American.

America wasn't as disgracefully emasculated as it is nowadays.

-- Joseph R. McCarthy

I've always thought the "Un-American Activities Committee" was very appropriately named.

(Yes, I know McCarthy was a senator and so unaffiliated with the HUAC, but they're all equally un-American.)

The first half of the twentieth century is among the lowest points in the American political consciousness, and is by no means remotely representative of "old" American political thought. Collectivism and authoritarianism ran rampant, to put it mildly. A disgusting chapter in our history.

P.S. My family was in America before the revolution. McCarthy's family were a bunch of new blood European immigrants. That's all well and good, but I'll trust my estimation of what constitutes "old American" over his any day of the week, and twice on Thursdays.

P.P.S. I'd also like to add that, on the list of things which are "emasculated", the subservient attitude that one must behave a certain way around authoritah or expect to be shot, has to be entry #1. That attitude make great subjects. Free men who stand tall.... not so much. ;)

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

I see em'. I get my pee-pee smacked when I harass them too much. No reason to tuck tail and run though. Stay and fight the good fight.

+1 While this is not cop watch or prison planet, it is not Police One or USA Carry, or Washington.gov. IMO I respect the rules but the smacking needs to be fair.

Primus

Need a tissue brother?

The Truth

Well at the very least we have another perma-ban test subject. Changing of the O to an I in the moderator's name is a classic!