• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Lunch 3/9?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock27Bill wrote:
I feel I owe you all an apology for what I was just thinking.

I was at Foster's in Vienna today, where were you? Oh, today's not Sunday, is it?:cuss:

I walked in OCing, looked around, no gun owners there, one lady looked at me but no big deal. (Maybe she liked me).

I waited outside a minute, then went back in OCing just to make sure you weren't all in the restroom or something. Guess what? You weren't there! Again, no looks. I waited until 1:30.

Since I had a burger for dinner last night, I walked over to East Chateau chinese restaurant, OCing. I was the only customer, and eat there often and know everyone there, so I don't know if it was no big deal or if they even noticed. Had a nice long conversation with one of the owners about globalization, she never said anything about my weapon.

Anyway, if you don't mind having someone who's day-challenged, and who wondered if you were afraid of the rain, I'll see you tomorrow.

And, yes,I will admit that this was me tomorrow.
We drove all the way to Culpeper for a meet-up one day - on Saturday instead of Sunday.

Went back the next day ----- good restaurant.

Glad to know we aren't the only ones.

See you tomorrow.

Tomahawk

imported post

Glad I saw this thread. I misse the last one, because OCDO has exploded to the point where I just skim the "recent" page. I'll try and be there tomorrow.

I assume this a "Saslaw Kodak Moment"?:cool:I normally don't like having my face show up on the internet, especially if there's anything to all this jinx talk, but what the heck. Besides, LEO229'll vouch for us, right? <crickets chirp> RIGHT?

LEO 229

imported post

I got ya covered!!

And I observed the change in location is now:

Repost of the info at the beginning of the thread:
Lunch will be at Foster's Grill in Manassas, 1300 hours Sunday, address below:

Fosters Grill (Old Town Manassas)
9417 West St
Manassas, VA 20110

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Just wear these. No one will recognize you. Darn I wish I could go tommorrow.

Attachments

• incognito glasses.jpg
    incognito glasses.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 206

Glock27Bill

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
I got ya covered!!

9417 West St
Manassas, VA 20110

I think it's here, see page 2 of this thread.

Foster's Grill
138-A Maple Ave., West
Vienna, VA 22180

vabi

imported post

there is not any parking for my little truck in manassas...(eighteen wheeler)

I can come next time if we can make it a sat...

thanks guys

IanB

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
I got ya covered!!

9417 West St
Manassas, VA 20110
Huh? We're meeting in Vienna, not Manassas. It changed to Vienna on like page #2.

Foster's Grill
138-A Maple Ave., West
Vienna, VA 22180
Map: http://tinyurl.com/2c4ayq

Oh I C. Yoyu're poking fun at me 'cuz I missed a post that the address shoulda been changed on? It's fixed now. Heads up folks, we're meeting in VIENNA.

rebfan

imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
rebfan wrote:
Cross one more place off the list to visit. I suppose since he is stereotyping gun owners, he would also agree that anyone drinking is going to drive drunk. Furthermore, I suppose he would want to do away with his business since he wants to provide a true Irish experience, well, does that include the IRA? Does that include bombing innocent Citizens? Does that include targeting political leaderswith bombs and guns?What a panty waist.

This owner is a complete A$$:cuss:
These activities are common in Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK, not Ireland, which is not part of the UK...
Yes, I know, but the Majority of the participates are Irish, and of course one side's motivation is to break itself from English rule.

rebfan

imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
rebfan wrote:
Cross one more place off the list to visit. I suppose since he is stereotyping gun owners, he would also agree that anyone drinking is going to drive drunk. Furthermore, I suppose he would want to do away with his business since he wants to provide a true Irish experience, well, does that include the IRA? Does that include bombing innocent Citizens? Does that include targeting political leaderswith bombs and guns?What a panty waist.

This owner is a complete A$$:cuss:
These activities are common in Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK, not Ireland, which is not part of it.

LEO 229

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Huh? We're meeting in Vienna, not Manassas. It changed to Vienna on like page #2.

Foster's Grill
138-A Maple Ave., West
Vienna, VA 22180
Map: http://tinyurl.com/2c4ayq

Oh I C. Yoyu're poking fun at me 'cuz I missed a post that the address shoulda been changed on? It's fixed now. Heads up folks, we're meeting in VIENNA.
I was a little confused and for those that pop in the night prior can see the new location since it did change when the thread was first started.

So I was making sure we all had the right location. :D

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

unrequited wrote:
Great meet, I didn't count but we had 2 booths and a long table full. Signs and pics were a great idea.
I counted 21.

8 at skidmark's table, 4 at agent19's table, 9 at ours.

IanB

imported post

Here are the pics: http://vaguninfo.com/fosters.exe

These are all the pics, including the multitude I took when everyone was outside. I didn't remove any to cut size down, sorry. 102MB

I'll leave the pics up for 1 week, after that they go bye bye.

LEO 229

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Here are the pics: http://vaguninfo.com/fosters.exe

These are all the pics, including the multitude I took when everyone was outside. I didn't remove any to cut size down, sorry. 102MB

I'll leave the pics up for 1 week, after that they go bye bye.
Why is this an EXE file??

LEO 229

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
It's a VIRUS.

OK, really... its a self extrracting zip.
Your not getting the combo to my safe that easily..... :lol:

OK... I figured is was a ZIP file. 18 minutes to go.