Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden Says Obama Won't Take His Beretta

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...t-joe-n-9.html
    Oh, That Joe! (No. 14 in a Series) - Biden Says Obama Won't Take His Beretta September 20, 2008 4:28 PM
    Sen. Barack Obama better not mess with his running mate Joe Biden's guns...or else.
    In an out-of-nowhere attempt to re-assure a southwestern Virginia labor crowd about gun owners' rights, Biden -- who regularly scores "F" ratings from the National Rifle Association -- warned Obama that if "he tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem."
    "I guarantee you Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns, so don't buy that malarkey," Biden said Saturday at the United Mine Workers of America's annual fish fry in Castlewood, Virginia. "Don't buy that malarkey. They're going to start peddling that to you."
    Biden told the crowd that he himself is a gun owner. "I got two," Biden said, "if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem. I like that little over and under, you know? I'm not bad with it. So give me a break. Give me a break."
    -- Jake Tapper and Matt Jaffe

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Yeah right Joe.
    [flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/E9aIb-IplqY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

State Researcher

Post imported post

All politicians have a unique ability that most of us don't....they can talk out of both sides of their mouth...
    How do you tell if a politician is lying you ask?....simple, is either side of their mouth moving?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Greedy and selfish with "my Beretta", Mr Biden, the 2A implies that you should have to face armed me. Why will you not enable that? What does it say of elected officials afraid to face their armed electorate and constituency?

Either we are equal or we are not. good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA *******

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    Greedy and selfish with "my Beretta", Mr Biden
    Yeah since when have politicians disarmed themselves? What a freakin moron.

If Ohama looses, Biden will be the reason.

Post imported post

MetalChris wrote:
    Doug Huffman wrote:
    Greedy and selfish with "my Beretta", Mr Biden
    Yeah since when have politicians disarmed themselves? What a freakin moron.

If Ohama looses, Biden will be the reason.
    If Obama loses, Biden will be A reason, but not THE reason.

Obama, like Kerry, thinks that gun owners are stupid hicks.

Too bad for him, he couldn't be more wrong. I'm from the South Side of Chicago and have his number. He's just another pathologically lying con artist from the Chicago "machine".
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Post imported post

Biden is, was and will remaina political joke.

Post imported post

So does that mean thatRobinette (Biden middle name)as a senator will support the legislation passed by the house of representatives to repeal all of the DC gun ban? And will he ensure that Hussein (Nobama middle name) will do the same?

Oh and what about my Ruger Ranch Rifle? You voted to ban that you gun grabbing hypocrite!!

He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

let's look at chicago...only the criminals and politicians have guns...both are interchangeable.

Post imported post

Of course Biden the hypocrite wont lose his guns, none of the intellectually superiorelite will. Only the stupid,ignorant, masses which is what Biden considers us all to be.

Why do the folks in Delaware keep re-electing that arrogant ass?
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

Huck wrote:
    Baaaa.... baaa (munch munch) Baa.... Baaaaaaaa...

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Tyrants never disarm themselves and their elitist friends. They only disarm the peasant masses, so they can run roughshod over them.

Post imported post

did biden have to get his head examined before buying his alleged gun?

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    So does that mean thatRobinette (Biden middle name)as a senator will support the legislation passed by the house of representatives to repeal all of the DC gun ban? And will he ensure that Hussein (Nobama middle name) will do the same?

Oh and what about my Ruger Ranch Rifle? You voted to ban that you gun grabbing hypocrite!!

you obviously misread what he said:

I guarantee you Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns
    "I got two," Biden said, "if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem.
    no where did he mention your guns. you, like me and the restof us are insignificant serfs. we aren't important enough to have guns....

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Huck wrote:
    Baaaa.... baaa (munch munch) Baa.... Baaaaaaaa...
    Best explanation for gun control, ever.

Post imported post

I'd like to add that this revelation has prompted me to vote for lil' Barry. The fact that Biden won't lose his shotty is very reassuring.

Obama/Biden '08!!

Post imported post

Huck wrote:
    Of course Biden the hypocrite wont lose his guns, none of the intellectually superiorelite will. Only the stupid,ignorant, masses which is what Biden considers us all to be.

You will see why when he debates Palin. In front of Nat'l TV, cannot wait. Ole Fishlips will be like a deer in headlights kind of expression. She, you know is not the brightest Bulb in Pack, kind of like McCain...

Post imported post

Dukester wrote:
    Huck wrote:

You will see why when he debates Palin. In front of Nat'l TV, cannot wait. Ole Fishlips will be like a deer in headlights kind of expression. She, you know is not the brightest Bulb in Pack, kind of like McCain...
    Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACmxd2ZVkLM

Oh, and little Dukey, I'm glad that you're so enlightened and that you choose to spread your awesomeness to those of us here at OCDO. THANK YOU!

Post imported post

Dukester wrote:
    You said it I didn't! Actually the appropriate term would be "Low Information" Folks like yourself. People who don't take the time to study up on the things going on in the world. You know, like the financial meltdown (that Paulson and the rest ofÂ*NeoCons that played a role in) that will cost us taxpayers - You do pay taxes, right? To the tune of about a trillion dollars and maybe more when all said and down...

How you like those apples?

They are saying it will turn out to be the greatest Financial Meltdown since the Great Depression.
    The root of the 'mortgage meltdown' is the Community Reinvestment Act, which forced banks to lend to unworthy borrowers with bad credit - the kind of people that Barack Obama was so busy "organizing" when he was with ACORN in Chicago. ACORN under Obama lobbied heavily to get more loans from HUD/Fannie Mae/Freddy Mac into the hands of the undeserving - particularly illegal immigrants - knowing full well that they could never be paid, and the government would eventually bail them out.

Post imported post

ACORN members in WI are also heavily involved in voter registration fraud.

Registering dead people, felons, etc. There's 30-40 of 'em under investigation/prosecution.
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Post imported post

Shotgun, "Over and under". OK they arenice to have. But what about the other (real) guns. You know, the reach out and touch someone kind? If I had to be stuck in a national crises I would not want a shot gun. If it's all I had, better than nothing. But thats not what the 2nd is about. Yes! We all are equal, Samuel Colt made us so. Biden can take his shotgun and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Post imported post

You notice he was very specific in mentioning "shotgun"

Nowhere did he say anything about handguns (or any other type of gun really). Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile.

I don't like anybody on the pres ballot this year (Except maybe Palin). It will be down to what it usually is. Vote for the one that is least evil. It sure would be nice to be able to vote for somebody good for a change.

Post imported post

MetalChris wrote:
    Dukester wrote:
    Huck wrote:

Hmm...

Oh, and little Dukey, I'm glad that you're so enlightened and that you choose to spread your awesomeness to those of us here at OCDO. THANK YOU!
    Hey Metal Mouth, seen the polls lately?

Post imported post

Dukester wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:
    Dukester wrote:
    Huck wrote:

Hmm...

Hey Metal Mouth, seen the polls lately?
    What's your point? Why are you even here?

Post imported post

Of course he won't.

Biden is the protected class. He can already carry a gun wherever he wants whenever he wants - he doesn't need a special permit like us worthless common folk, he is one of 100 anointed Jesus'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast