• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TOO MUCH B.S.

charlie12

imported post

WindsorFox wrote:
charlie12 wrote:
Earl K. Long.

Yabbut, contrary to popular belief EKL is only free to those that can't afford it. Someone who owns a home and two really expensive (yet free) motorcycles will get a bill.

I have a friend that has plenty of money in the bank, fine Black bird car, new Ford truck, another car, a house,a boat and 4wheeler andhad his last surgery at EKL.

It was his second time for colon cancer and his ins. wouldn't cover it. He told his Dr. and the Dr. told him to go to EKL that he would come there to do the surgery. My buddy told him that they wouldn't take him because he had money, Dr. told him to go try away. They told him since he didn't have a job it's ok. That's the story I got. And he had his surgery.

He is now on his last leg. He went last week to make his funeral arrangements and buy a suit.

WindsorFox

imported post

Interesting, I know of a guy who had to transfer all his "inventory" to a fake corp. owned partially by his kids to get a heart operation. The bad part was he dropped dead of a heart attack before he could change it back. He owned a house, restaurant and a crappy old Dodge van at the time.

charlie12

imported post

WindsorFox wrote:
Interesting, I know of a guy who had to transfer all his "inventory" to a fake corp. owned partially by his kids to get a heart operation. The bad part was he dropped dead of a heart attack before he could change it back. He owned a house, restaurant and a crappy old Dodge van at the time.

I was surprised that my friend was able to do it.
He fell about 75'years ago on the joband got a pretty good settlement.

derf

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
Hate? Naw, that's against scripture. And yes, I AM right, you just haven't progressed far enough to realize that and probably won't until your pride steps aside.
I guess it's difficult for MOST to admit what they've been told to believe all their lives is wrong.

There's nothing TO discuss. The very concept of LEO is totally contrary to the LORD's plan. Most of what LEO's do today is in contrast to the very principles upon which this country was founded.
Your lesson for the day is concluded, you ARE welcome.
Dude, seriously? You quoting Scripture now?

Romans 13:1 seems to conflict with your view on governing authorities.

Please stop giving false lessons. It is against the law to give legal advice without giving your legal credentials (smoking357 this means you, too). Adding your own opinion to God's Word is addressed in Revelation 22:18.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

derf wrote:
Hate? Naw, that's against scripture. And yes, I AM right, you just haven't progressed far enough to realize that and probably won't until your pride steps aside.
I guess it's difficult for MOST to admit what they've been told to believe all their lives is wrong.

There's nothing TO discuss. The very concept of LEO is totally contrary to the LORD's plan. Most of what LEO's do today is in contrast to the very principles upon which this country was founded.

Please stop giving false lessons. It is against the law to give legal advice without giving your legal credentials (smoking357 this means you, too). Adding your own opinion to God's Word is addressed in Revelation 22:18.

You mind your business Derf.

MEM can quote the word of GOD......

BECAUSE HE IS GOD

or so he and his crew(smokingcrack24/7) thinks

Dustin

imported post

derf wrote:

That's where my anger subsides. I believe that the scripture makes it very clear, that all Governing Authorities were indeed appointed by God for who can appoint themselves?
And in such we must obey their commands UNTIL the point of SIN. Then and only then are we justified in rebellion against authority; for who are we to rebel against last? God are man?

I'm simply happy that AT LEAST God has led this country to a state where we even at the VERY LEAST can even carry a firearm. Whether that be CC or OC. Heck even take carrying knives for granted. Besides all that, without weapons we can still defend ourselves and family.

Have a look at Iran lately? What are they defending themselves with?
We have indeed been shown mercy ....
IMO that is ...

imported post

Okay, obey all government.
Hitler was the legitimate government, so there's no holding the Third Reich liable for what they did.
For the life of me, I JUST cannot comprehend why MOST Amerikans are so eager to be willing slaves, unless real freedom intimidates them.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

For the life of me, I JUST cannot comprehend why MOST Amerikans are so eager to be willing slaves, unless real freedom intimidates them.
Amerikans are a very bitter, hateful and nosy people. They measure their success and happiness against others. If there's a man skipping about, happy as a lark, free as a bird, without a care in the world, this pisses them off.

This person must be punished.

"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."

[size="+1"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]"There is only one honest impulse at the bottom of Puritanism, and that is the impulse to punish the man with a superior capacity for happiness -- to bring him down to the miserable level of "good" men, i.e., of stupid, cowardly, and chronically unhappy men.[/font][/size]"

H.L. Mencken

This myth of America being the freest country in the world is disinformation on an epic scale. It's difficult to find a country that meddles less in a man's day-to-day affairs than Amerika.

JeepSeller

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
This myth of America being the freest country in the world is disinformation on an epic scale. It's difficult to find a country that meddles less in a man's day-to-day affairs than Amerika.

Smoking, I've asked this of you several times and you fail to respond each time.

I'm just wondering, with all your anti-American rhetoric, is there ANYTHING you LIKE about America? Anything that gives you PRIDE in being an American?

Again, I know you won't answer, you never answer a direct question. But, I do think it's important to point out the question.

I do find it intresting that the ones who throw around accusations and words like tryanny, facism, etc..are the ones who have the LEAST tolerance for differing opinions.:quirky

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Here's something for all you wards of the state to ponder.
Name one thing you do which isn't regulated, taxed or prohibited by some level of government.
Can't think of one? Don't feel bad, most Amerikans can't, either.
I follow rules for freedom. Freedom means doing what you're told and obeying others.

If you don't like following rules and obeying the government, you need to check your Americanism.

derf

imported post

Okay, obey all government.
Hitler was the legitimate government, so there's no holding the Third Reich liable for what they did.
Hitler was human. Humans aren't perfect. Governments can be wrong but you can not truthfully say that God's plan is to have no LEOs. Jesus didn't go around cursing Centurions, the LEOs of the time he walked on Earth.
I think you'll find in Daniel 3 a good example of when you should not obey the government and what the consequences might be.
I think the idea is to obey the government unless it contradicts God.

Why were God's chosen people slaves, real slaves, in Egypt?
What you call slavery isn't by most sane people's definition.

What is this real freedom of which you speak? How is it earned?
Are you not free to leave American and establish your idea of a free country somewhere else?

derf

imported post

Name one thing you do which isn't regulated, taxed or prohibited by some level of government.
Living. Breathing. Dreaming. Imagining. Thinking.

I choose to do my thing here because I think the government is somewhat reasonable here. I like the idea that the government can be changed by the people it is supposed to represent. That means that sometimes there are compromises because not everyone who makes up the society will agree on everything.

Name one thing keeping you from leaving and establishing your Utopia in another place.

BayouBocephus

imported post

Syntax Error wrote:
Ok, I was going to start a new topic and post this Friday, but I had "pressing" matters that did not permit me to do so. I too came back after being out of town working. I was taken aback by the amount of name calling. I started doing some research, (sorry it is just my nature). I found that Mark was being targeted specifically and open carry on a lesser level. I also found the following.

Derf JOINED 6/13/09

ROFLMAO (interesting choice) Logged as guest only.

KDick3 JOINED 6/18/09

LSUShawn JOINED 6/13/09

BayouBocephus JOINED 6/13/09

Seems like a truly concerted, organized effort against you Mark.

For those that do not know, you can click the username and see the posts all in line. Nothing I read from either of these above were anything other than a direct attack of Mark or Open Carry. They even drummed up Months old topics to take their stab.

To bad we do not have ignore option.

I would like to suggest that moderators block members, but that could be counter-productive. Just know that there is often a reason we see things.

R/

Matt

I joined because I could not post without doing so...I have no problem with OCing in certain situations and do not totally disagree with everybodies opinon on here, but I have a problem with somebody that constantly lies to the people and builds himself up on a pedestal.

...and please block me for my views....Protect the 2nd Amendment but **** with the 1st

derf

imported post

Someone please show mr smoking357 the door. He hates America and can't seem to find his way out.

BayouBocephus

imported post

If you don't know what "Amerika" means, well, that's just one more thing you probably don't care to learn.
Amerika, alternative political spelling applied to the United States of America, often used as a comment, implying that America has become, or is becoming, either a fascist or communist country

Apparently smoking357 isn't the only one that hates AMERICA.

If you don't like YOUR country than there is no reason you should still be here. I disagree with some paths our leaders have taken us down, but I would never put down on my country. There is only one way to spell AMERICA. I see spelling it the wrong way as a slap in the face hand-in-hand with spitting on a military uniform or burning the flag.... MEM=the "best" AMERIKAN

imported post

derf wrote:
Living. Breathing. Dreaming. Imagining. Thinking.

I choose to do my thing here because I think the government is somewhat reasonable here. I like the idea that the government can be changed by the people it is supposed to represent. That means that sometimes there are compromises because not everyone who makes up the society will agree on everything.

Name one thing keeping you from leaving and establishing your Utopia in another place.
Dreaming and imagining are correct, Living, breathing and thinking are not.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

BayouBocephus wrote:
If you don't know what "Amerika" means, well, that's just one more thing you probably don't care to learn.
Amerika, alternative political spelling applied to the United States of America, often used as a comment, implying that America has become, or is becoming, either a fascist or communist country

Apparently smoking357 isn't the only one that hates AMERICA.

If you don't like YOUR country than there is no reason you should still be here. I disagree with some paths our leaders have taken us down, but I would never put down on my country. There is only one way to spell AMERICA. I see spelling it the wrong way as a slap in the face hand-in-hand with spitting on a military uniform or burning the flag.... MEM=the "best" AMERIKAN
If he moves away to a new land, who will be there for him to sue and get a new bike while this poor little wife cannot even get an MRI? :(:(

derf

imported post

Dreaming and imagining are correct, Living, breathing and thinking are not.
Woohoo, I got two.

You guys are no fun, though. You make statements and ask questions but rarely answer direct questions.

Hopefully smoking357racksofribs was able to block my posts because it will help me ignore him.