• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TOO MUCH B.S.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

derf wrote:
Dreaming and imagining are correct, Living, breathing and thinking are not.
Woohoo, I got two.

You guys are no fun, though. You make statements and ask questions but rarely answer direct questions.

Hopefully smoking357racksofribs was able to block my posts because it will help me ignore him.
He is probably making himself a new FL permit.

wrightme

imported post

BayouBocephus wrote:

...and please block me for my views....Protect the 2nd Amendment but **** with the 1st
Posting on a website owned by another is not a 1st amendment right. Should you wish to have that Right on a website such as this one, you can get one. THEN you can whine about your 1st Amendment Right.

If this were a website owned by the .gov, you MIGHT be able to so whine.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Why another one? I already made myself a nice one, loser.

Why does your IP come back to baton Rouge, yet you hail as the MEMophile of Florida?

Hmmmmmm

BTW....Another great personal attack.

wrightme

imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Why does your IP come back to baton Rouge, yet you hail as the MEMophile of Florida?

Hmmmmmm

Gotta admit that your posts here have earned many.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

Most definitely, but are you suggesting that i have never been attacked? I simply fight back.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

Why are you spying on me? Planning to go "hands on" with me?

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

Sir, are you challenging me to a duel? :what:

smoking357

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

This guy is a bully and highly abusive. There is no way the citizens of New Orleans should have to pay taxes to pay for a guy with this personality to have a gun and governmental police power.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

So now you're threatening to kill me? What is wrong with you? DUDE! You have a gun and police power. You've bragged about your Marine Corps killer training. This isn't right. Why are you threatening to kill me?

HELP!

Spomeone please turn over this lunatic's personal information to the FBI and the Lousiana State Police, immediately.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

This guy is a bully and highly abusive. There is no way the citizens of New Orleans should have to pay taxes to pay for a guy with this personality to have a gun and governmental police power.

LOL. If you only knew. :lol::lol::lol:

I like how you know who and what I am. I guess when you and MEM came down from the mountains, other than the ten commandments, and of course Article 1 Section 11, you were anointed with the ability to see through space and time, and read peole's mind.

Remember Spiderpuss, with your great stupidity, come great assininess.

Seriously, if you are so prolific in your undeniable knowledge, I challenge you to come to NOLA for a friendly shooting competition. You pick the weapon and the course of fire. i will pay for your flight and hotel stay.

Are you man enough?

Shouldn't be a long flight from Baton Rouge

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
I challenge you to come to NOLA for a friendly shooting competition. You pick the weapon and the course of fire.
See above. You really are serious about taking me out.
Yes, I am completely serious about beating you in a shooting competition involving the firearm of your choice and paper, steal or bowling pin targets.

Good try though. Didn't think you had the skills or the balls. Easy to hide behind a computer screen and a big gun on your hip. Really sorry about all the wedgies and swirlies you probably got in high school. You sure showed them. Now you are an expert at running text through a thesaurus. Also, great job on collecting enough box-tops for that online Jurist Doctorate, Should come in handy.

When you are ready to put your money where your smart-ass mouth is, my guns are clean, and I will even supply the ammo.

wrightme

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
I like how you know who and what I am.
It isn't like you kept it a secret.....
Brannon LeBouef
http://www.nolatac.com/About_Us.html

Class of '95, a Marine, just like you. And a LAPO
http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=306637231&s=77767

And a Carry instructor
http://www.carryinstructor.org/listings/showproduct.php?product=144
WOW.

The interweb is strong in this one.

So how does anything you posted lend credence to jacknuts statement that i am a bully and abusive?

once again,. you are irrelevant.

Sorry, what is a LAPO?

wrightme

imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
wrightme wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
Brannon LeBouef

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=306637231&s=77767

And a Carry instructor
WOW.

So how does anything you posted lend credence to jacknuts statement that i am a bully and abusive?
Did I make such a claim? No.

No, I pointed out how someone can know "who you are, and what you are."

Sorry, what is a LAPO?
My chosen shorthand for Louisiana Police Officer.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

So now you're threatening to kill me? What is wrong with you? DUDE! You have a gun and police power. You've bragged about your Marine Corps killer training. This isn't right. Why are you threatening to kill me?

HELP!

Spomeone please turn over this lunatic's personal information to the FBI and the Lousiana State Police, immediately.

Very nice effort.

You are a funny little man. So you would rather make stuff up than accept a challenge to a marksmanship competition?

Expected as much.

Why don't you call me in so I can get the pleasure of seeing you arrested for filing a false complaint?

LIBEL- a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1): a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2): defamation of a person by written or representational means (3): the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures

Call me an asshole, insult my mother, but continue down this road of insinuating and outright stating that I am conspiring to commit murder, and stand-by for legal action.

You have been placed on notice.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
wrightme wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
Brannon LeBouef

And a Carry instructor
WOW.

Did I make such a claim? No.

OF COURSE NOT. Whatever.

No, I pointed out how someone can know "who you are, and what you are."

Sorry, what is a LAPO?
My chosen shorthand for Louisiana Police Officer.
So why does your profile say Nevada?

IF you are a LAPO, why don't you come arrest me for Smokingabigcrackrocktoday24/7's claim that i have threatened to kill him?

smoking357

Banned
imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

HELP!

Very nice effort.

You are a funny little man. So you would rather make stuff up than accept a challenge to a marksmanship competition?

Expected as much.

Why don't you call me in so I can get the pleasure of seeing you arrested for filing a false complaint?
I'm going to e-mail the thread to my attorney, just for the file. You're taking substantial steps to learn my identifying information, and you've given me extreme cause for worry. Further, I'm but a single citizen, while you're backed by the power of the state, and you may be able to act with impunity within your bailiwick. I don't know. That's the point. Any notification I'd make to a department unaffiliated with yours would be well justified.

Control your emotions, and stay away from me. You're hot-tempered, and you carry the State's gun on your hip. You need to cool down and ignore those who disagree with you, and you have to recognize that Americans have the right to criticize their government, all of their government, including you.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:

Hmmmmmm

HELP!

Very nice effort.

Expected as much.

I'm going to e-mail the thread to my attorney, just for the file. You're taking substantial steps to learn my identifying information, and you've given me extreme cause for worry. Further, I'm but a single citizen, while you're backed by the power of the state, and you may be able to act with impunity within your bailiwick. I don't know. That's the point. Any notification I'd make to a department unaffiliated with yours would be well justified.

Control your emotions, and stay away from me. You're hot-tempered, and you carry the State's gun on your hip. You need to cool down and ignore those who disagree with you, and you have to recognize that Americans have the right to criticize their government, all of their government, including yo

The funny thing is that I took zero steps to learn your identity,. there are others on here that think you are an even bigger douche bag than I do. they went through the trouble and your foolishness was the subject of lunch table banter. From two OC'ers I might add. Do what you feel you need to.

I also Have a right to call a dumbass a dumbass. And you sir, are the Queen of dumbasses.

Bailiwack? Give me a minute, I will come up with something for that too.

if you want to stay away from me, leave this forum, for this is as close as I will ever get to you unless you accept my challenge to a marksmanship competition. However, tyour posts do lend much credence to the mounting case of your obvious insanity. Is that how you know your leader? Did you share a bed at the same Mental Health Facility and were both preliminarily diagnosed as Shizo Manic?

Probably.

Tread lightly, i will utilize all legal means to defend myself from the likes of you. Again. keep it up, you have been identified as a fraud and warned.