• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Let's have a short notice meeting this saturday the 12th in Warren

johnnyd74

imported post

ok here is the city of warren fest. info

http://celebrateatcitysquare.org/

car show,concert,fireworks...etc!

like i said b4 the command center vehicle was/is there as of right now!

i wonder if we should ask to talk to the mayor? one of his campaign promise was to keep warren safe!

he is pretty easy to get to talk to,soo ive heard?

and ibet the little news that the city runs will be there!

would prob be a great time to educate people and leo

butdidnt you guys say the chief was at last years warren picnic?

well then shouldnt he know the law's...if so and he is still letting his men, do these things to you guys,why no law suit against him?

or a talk with the mayor?

Haman J.T.

imported post

johnnyd74 wrote:
ok here is the city of warren fest. info

http://celebrateatcitysquare.org/

car show,concert,fireworks...etc!

like i said b4 the command center vehicle was/is there as of right now!

i wonder if we should ask to talk to the mayor? one of his campaign promise was to keep warren safe!

he is pretty easy to get to talk to,soo ive heard?

and ibet the little news that the city runs will be there!

would prob be a great time to educate people and leo

butdidnt you guys say the chief was at last years warren picnic?

well then shouldnt he know the law's...if so and he is still letting his men, do these things to you guys,why no law suit against him?

or a talk with the mayor?
The possible reasons for the Warren PD's actions may be connected to Commish Dwyer being on the executive board of Michigan Citizens for Handgun Control!

FatboyCykes

imported post

I know you guys are looking at big boys, but I'd love to eat at National and then head over to the festival for a few minutes... I think there is a smaller coney in the 12 and van dyke shopping center that probably doesn't server alcohol for the non cpl's who'd like to come.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

I've eaten at Sero's once or twice, decent place.

Man I'd really like to be at this... too bad I work 10-6 and live in Canton...

If there's any remote-support you guys need, though, or if you run into trouble and need any video/audio splicing/editing/digitizing, do let me know I'd be happy to assist.

johnnyd74

imported post

:)im sorry i didnt mean to mess up plans! or make this hard!

i was just giving a different place to go if needed...i will now stop and let u pick the place and be there,anytime anyplace!:celebrate

Radioman

imported post

Well I am up for Breakfast where ever the early folks want to meet. I have to be done and loading the car to go tailgating at 10:00 am so Lunch is not gonna work for me.

JeffSayers, Michigander anyone else where to for breakfast?

Radioman

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

OK breakfast club, we need to brainstorm fast. Since the city center festival doesn't start until noon, we don't need to be locked in to that. I don't recall much shopping near the PD and I guess I'm starting to wonder if that would be the best way to go. I'm trying to think of where there will be good food and lots of shoppers in the am. Any suggestions?

Michigander

imported post

I'm good to go for breakfast, not lunch. Gotta help a friend fix his car in the afternoon.

Radioman, jeff sayers, and myself, will that be it for breakfast?

Michigander

imported post

I'm not sure what else to do, so if no one objects I'm going to suggest we meet at the national coney at 7 am. I know that at least the 3 of us confirmed to eat breakfast have CPLs, and I don't believe that THway even currently owns a handgun.

Edit: or maybe BK?

Bk would make it simple and OC friendly for everyone. Please specify pretty quick what you guys want so I can post it.

johnnyd74

imported post

just for the record im a newbee...and do hunt fish and own guns!

my hand guns are up-north...i said b4 i will not be oc'ing just going for support and will video on my phone if needed,i hope this doesnt make a difference either way? let me know?

Michigander

imported post

Makes no difference if you are OCing or not. It's just good to have safety in numbers (witnesses). It's also nice to meet up and have fun. Never a need to OC to meets.

But, there is a need to have a favorite spot. Johnny, Jeff, Radioman, (THway, mike?) Burger King or Coney?

You guys are too slow.... goin with burger king, at least for the early one. ;)

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

Michigander wrote:
Makes no difference if you are OCing or not. It's just good to have safety in numbers (witnesses). It's also nice to meet up and have fun. Never a need to OC to meets.

But, there is a need to have a favorite spot. Johnny, Jeff, Radioman, (THway, mike?) Burger King or Coney?

If no one will be left out by going to coney, that would be my vote. Nothing wakes you up like a big pile of egg covered in delicious chili sauce!

There is however, something to be said about what to do afterword. Not much shopping / interaction right there. Maybe that doesn't really matter?

Doah... oh well, crossaints are good. And there is the shopping center. So it's 11 & Hoover then?