• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maricopa County Swat Encounter

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

yelohamr wrote:
normal people...
Normal is the decision to accept rewards for evil, because good is just too damn hard.

Can't figure out how that applies here?

Make that two dogs crapping in the yard.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

yelohamr wrote:
ixtow wrote:
yelohamr wrote:
normal people...
Normal is the decision to accept rewards for evil, because good is just too damn hard.

Can't figure out how that applies here?

Make that two dogs crapping in the yard.
Noted and corrected. I promise not to crap in the swamp.
No sweat, there's a lot of walking, talking crap here already. :p

GWbiker

imported post

yelohamr wrote
My apology to the members of this forum, sometimes our dogs gets loose and crap in the neighbor's yard.

Apology accepted. We'll promise to not shoot them. Well, maybe.........;)

Statesman

imported post

McX wrote:
Open Carry nutjobs?! Nothing like a few insults to help describe someone who takes their personal safety seriously. But then again coming from Police/ para-military nutjobs.............

Pot calling the kettle black. Cops open carry too.

yelohamr

imported post

ixtow wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
mFonz77 wrote:
Makes you wonder about how things would go down if you ever have to use your firearm for defense. Did you have one of those "GOOD GUY" sashes?
011_11.JPG
'Looks like some bitch inna green sash just blew away an unarmed citizen in ugly pants'n fixin' to do a mag dump. There is nowhere she could conceal that pistol dressed like that.
I have to concurr, after very close and painstaking examination, I am unable to identify any location where a firearm might be stowed... Very close examination....

I felt like crashing another thread...
Since she's wearing bell bottom jeans, my guess would be an ankle holster.

me812

imported post

I'm as liberty minded a person as you'll ever find, which is why being tough on illegal immigration and a general hardass isn't enough for me to overlook Joe's shenanigans.

Ever notice that the feds never cared as long as Sheriff Joke was only torturing and murdering Americans? It was only after he started going after illegals that they started trying to get rid of him.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

yelohamr wrote:
I noticed that too. It could be a mag. carrier or a holster under the tank top, that seems to be raised a little.
That the belt pouch for that sash thing... OMG that whole concept is just so wrong on so many levels.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Crossfire Jedi wrote:
You can tell it's winter time, even the forums here have snowbirds...the ones you want to stay away too.
:lol::lol::lol: :cuss::lol::lol::lol:

lostone1413

imported post

Crossfire Jedi wrote:
You can tell it's winter time, even the forums here have snowbirds...the ones you want to stay away too.
LOL The biggest threat to AZ to me our the ones that have been coming to live here or winter here. A way bigger threat then the illegals in my book!

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

lostone1413 wrote:
Crossfire Jedi wrote:
LOL The biggest threat to AZ to me our the ones that have been coming to live here or winter here. A way bigger threat then the illegals in my book!
That's what I'm saying. Illegals are positively a non-issue compared to us Californians. :p

Alone, the illegals will just work. We Californians will steal your money to give it to illegals. ;)

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

marshaul wrote:
lostone1413 wrote:
Crossfire Jedi wrote:
That's what I'm saying. Illegals are positively a non-issue compared to us Californians. :p

Alone, the illegals will just work. We Californians will steal your money to give it to illegals. ;)
Yep, just work. As members of the International Criminals Union, Local 52.

GWbiker

imported post

marshaul wrote:
lostone1413 wrote:
Crossfire Jedi wrote:

Besides stealing our monies to gave to Illegals, Californians come here and tell Zonies how to live.:banghead:

curtm1911

imported post

Ok, I've not been around here for awhile and I see the kids can't play nice together. SWAT teams are over the top,I concur there. Even the Post Office has one now. As for Sheriff Joe, think about this one people. His latest "Law Enforcement Activity" was targeting underage sales of Alcohol. He was using young lookingAND underage people to attempt to purchase it. That my friends is the definition of a little thing called "Entrapment". Attempting to get someone to break a law by inticing them by breaking a law yourself knowingly. It is illegal to buy underage. You cannot get others to attempt to get someone to sell you liquor by knowingly commiting a crime yourself. Yes, Joe is comtemptuous of the Law. He also recntly held a press conference at ASU for the Journalism class. There were some protestors there. He wanted them silenced. First Amendment Rights anyone? As for the underage thing, he came on the tube and admitted that some of the people he used were underage and some just looked underage. Still, it fits the Knowingly violating the law to attempt to get someone to break a law. He gets re-elected because too many here believe he is truly fighting crime. It does not fly with this Maricopa County Resident. How many "Wrongful Death" suits has he LOST in court? How much have they cost as opposed to how much he "Saves" the taxpayers of Maricopa County? His Deputy was caught Red Handed taking the paper out of an attorney's file. Both of them should still be in jail for Contempt of Court and Violation of the Attorney/Client priviledge. Constitutional Guarantee there being blatantly violated. He NEEDS to go and not just out of office, but out of office and directly into his Tents. The Constitutiton Joe, maybe you should read it and know it IS the LAW of the Land, not you or what you say is the Law. Abolish SWAT teams and De-Militarize the LEO's in this country and let Freedom Reign. It is PAST time for it to happen again.

There are some GREAT Law Enforcement Officers in Arizona. There are also some Bad Cops. IMO though, if the Good ones know about the Bad ones and do nothing, then they are as guilty as the Bad ones and should be Dealt with accordinglyby the Law they swore to uphold.

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

There is a front door, and there is a back door. You come thru the back door you are breaking the law. I appreciate those that still believe this is an illegal activity and not just a undocumented activity and are willing to do what it takes.

Regarding the supposed entrapment deal, let me say that if you are not breaking the law you have nothing to worry about...let's make sure that's kept in perspective. The less kids are sold alcohol, the safer we are on the roads (saves lives).