• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maricopa County Swat Encounter

curtm1911

imported post

As per the Entrapment, my point is simply you cannot commit an illegal act to intice someone to commit an illegal act. I agree to underage and even legal agedrinking and driving being dangerous to us all. Illegal entry to our country should also be dealt with, but not to the exclusion of enforcing other laws, as in the approximately 70,000 warrants that are on the books and not being dealt with. Do the job, Obey the Law and end the showboating Joe.

kdt1970

imported post

I wishI would have thought of that about 15 years ago when an under age cop came into the maverikI worked at to buy beer. andI got ticketed for selling beer to a minor.

curtm1911

imported post

Now Joe is under a Federal Grand Jury Investigation For Abuse of Power, Imtimidation,a couple other charges I can't recall right now,but IMO, I hope they return an Indictment and Prosecute him to the Full Extent of the Law he seems to think that he is Above.... This is all from his using Deputies to harass County employees, his battle with the County Attorney, State AG and the ChiefJudge of Maricopa County and his deputy who violated the Attorney/Client privilege and removed documents from an attorney's folder IN COURT and ON CAMERA and the resulting Contempt of Court and jailing ofsaid deputy. Maybe he will get to spend some time is his "Tent City Jail".......ah that would be true poetic Justice IMO. Stay tuned for further developments.........

TOF

imported post

While the Feds are at it they should investigate Mary Rose Wilcox and a few other City and County "Leaders". None of them are clean.

The Nappy one is why Joe is being investigated now cause she wanted to ignore the border.

It is probably less expensive having them all in court fighting each other than in the Council Chambers spending our money on losing ball stadiums and other such items.

:cuss:

curtm1911

imported post

TOF wrote:
While the Feds are at it they should investigate Mary Rose Wilcox and a few other City and County "Leaders". None of them are clean.

The Nappy one is why Joe is being investigated now cause she wanted to ignore the border.

It is probably less expensive having them all in court fighting each other than in the Council Chambers spending our money on losing ball stadiums and other such items.

:cuss:

A "Clean Politician" is an oxymoron.

Jane-O The Nappy OneDID ignore the Border and was Rewarded for it too. Re-Elect No One.

With that being said, if Elections actually made a difference, they would be made Illegal. We can't have Just Plain, Uneducated, Unwashed, and Common Folks deciding who should Represent them. Career Politicians should not exsist, it is not how the Founding Fathers envisioned things. It is Way PastTime to Clean House and Politics of These Types.As for our Elected Sheriff, he should nothave his minions parking in front of his Vocal Opponents houses, just because they oppose him. ALL of them need togo and SOON. We The People NEED to ASSERT That They Work For US, notthe other way around. Are We There Yet?????

Tomahawk

imported post

I see people arguing with marshaul not because he is incorrect factually but because he lives in San Francisco.

That's pretty cool, I didn't know that your current location makes you more or less correct.

Now all I need to do to win my next argument is to pick out the place where all the correctness comes from and travel there before arguing.

TOF

imported post

Pace wrote:
Now I wish I never started this thread. Geesh, I always cause all the trouble.
It's not your fault pace. There is a pretty broad array of life experiences and opinions associated with this forum. The differences existed before your OP, you just brought a few out in the open.

One guarantee in life is that people will disagree on just about any subject. Some more vigorously than others.

Enjoy

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
I see people arguing with marshaul not because he is incorrect factually but because he lives in San Francisco.

That's pretty cool, I didn't know that your current location makes you more or less correct.

Now all I need to do to win my next argument is to pick out the place where all the correctness comes from and travel there before arguing.

We may not know where that may be... but we definately know where it's NOT.

Kommieforniaand San Francisco in particular isa political soup sandwich.A fair comparison would be East Germany compared to West Germany back in the bad old days. Arizona being the 'West Germany' in this case.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Kommiefornia and San Francisco in particular is a political soup sandwich. A fair comparison would be East Germany compared to West Germany back in the bad old days. Arizona being the 'West Germany' in this case.     
And so what? You used to live in Baltimore. The fact that you did not settle there permanently is clearly irrelevant. You are obviously a communist. Obviously, I should refer to this fact constantly, and consider everything you say in the context of "from the mouth of a Baltimoron".

Right?

Sonora Rebel

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Kommieforniaand San Francisco in particular isa political soup sandwich.A fair comparison would be East Germany compared to West Germany back in the bad old days. Arizona being the 'West Germany' in this case.
And so what? You used to live in Baltimore. The fact that you did not settle there permanently is clearly irrelevant. You are obviously a communist. Obviously, I should refer to this fact constantly, and consider everything you say in the context of "from the mouth of a Baltimoron".

Right?

Wrong! They are Baltimorons... I've realized that since I was in Jr. High back in the '50's. I had the misfortune to be born there... not inculcate myselfin the local mores'.

I 'left' in 1960. 'Only returned for some family stuff... 'n never did intend to stay. I couldn't stand the place for the most part. What's your excuse? You're obviously an idiot.
Oh... btw... I was a a;sp resident of California for a time... voted for Reagan (Gov) and Wallace for Prez. 'Hardly a 'commie'... ya think?

Pace

imported post

Guys, keep the rhetoric down. One thing I've said, as have the founders of OpenCarry and many of us who are vocal in the gun rights community, is that no one owns this cause. Everyone starts attacking everyone, saying you are too liberal, you are too conservative and other bullshit.

I am sick of people polarizing people from other States, period. Last time I checked, there were people from all 50 states that are doing a lot of good for this country, even though you might disagree with them. I have attended more than one military funeral in California in the last several years, so don't you dare make claims that anyone from any state in this Country is less "American" than others.

Personally, I am from New York City, had an office in 7 WTC doing work with the federal government at the time. Don't tell me that my friends in NYPD and PAPD who died were any less American than you, because they lived in NYC.

What makes this country amazing, is the fact that we have so many viewpoints, religions and beliefs. One reason that we loose our fight on capitol hill is because we polarize ourselves too much: we attack people instead of discussing issues. I don't think that people who are for gun-control are bad, many of them are doing what they do from the heart. They are misguided in my opinion, and don't know the facts about guns, home protection and education -- and make incorrect assumptions about violence and guns.

Polarization of America has just allowed the people really in power gain more power because they can put us at each others throats. They talk about "Family Values" and "Health Care" on both sides because of one reason: they don't want us to look at who the real problem is: both parties, the politicians in power, the same parties, no real change.

Stop falling prey to this polarization and attacking each other instead of the real problem: the people in power.

PACE

brokenbarrel

imported post

Therightsof the peopleof the u.s. apply to those here in and of a legal manner.Same goes for the laws of mexico if your there in a legal manner you have some rights if not you dont.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

brokenbarrel wrote:
The rightsof the people of the u.s. apply to those here in and of a legal manner.Same goes for the laws of mexico if your there in a legal manner you have some rights if not you dont.
You're talking about privileges, not rights. Unless the SCOTUS recently decided that illegal immigrants can be executed without a trial by jury while I wasn't looking. :uhoh: