• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western Washington February OC Gathering

olypendrew

imported post

Don't forget there's already a February meet planned in Western Washington, at Olympic National Park on the 27th at noon at the visitor's center on the road to Hurricane Ridge.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Ajetpilot wrote:
Unfortunately, I won't be around to see what you look like in forty years. I've got more time in the gym and on the track than you've got breathing, but you can see the good it did me. :cry:
I am sure you will grow tired of hearing this but without HB 3082 you might outlive me afterall :uhoh:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
I'm thinking Bellevue should be the place. Can I get 2 to second the idea?

Then we plan a date and place....
I do SECOND! In light of the chief....let's do it! What about the same weekend as the Nat'l Parks, 27th/28th?

sudden valley gunner

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:

I do SECOND! In light of the chief....let's do it! What about the same weekend as the Nat'l Parks, 27th/28th?
I'll third bellevue for a larger gathering since that splits the west side fairly even. But if it is on same weekend as Nat'l parks that make it harder for me.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I going to the national Parks event as well, so that weekend is out.

I'm all for the 13th / 14th... late afternoon / dinner event...

Squeak

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
Machoduck wrote:
Mrs. Duck suggests a dinner in Bellevue in honor of Chief Pillo. Maybe she could come and explain lethality to us, as well as how assault rifles were used in all these horrible cop shootings. She could even wear her uniform, if she still has it.

Second suggestion would be Auburn, in honor and support of Pam Roach.

MD
i would make itto either one of those! pillo needs a lesson, roach deservers our thanks and backing..
O.K. 1245, I'll drive. Just quit making these dates on open forum!:celebrate

amzbrady

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
G22Paddy wrote:
This next meetup calls for a range trip.
More like the gym for some of you ;)

Not you G22, I am talking about the big tummy dudes here. :lol:

Ha, the gym, I've found it's easier just to move to the next size up, than work out. Although I did notice in the mirror, while I was open carry, my love handles's's's, concealed my gun. Uh oh, OC and still need my CPL.:?

seattleric007

Banned
imported post

How about one of the districts of the senators who authored the AWB. They are posted and the pro gun people in these area's need to know that open carry is ok and celebrated.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

massivedesign

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:

27th is also the Seattleguns.net gathering at Waddel Creek Pit.

**edited to remove Puyallup dates - Thanks M1****

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

massivedesign wrote:

27th & 28th is the Puyallup Gun show..

27th is also the Seattleguns.net gathering at Waddel Creek Pit.
Gun Show Correction: February 20 & 21, 2010 The Puyallup show is in the Pavillion

27th National Parks meet in Port Angeles
27th Waddell Creek gun shoot