• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western Washington February OC Gathering

phoneguy

imported post

I am all for Dixie's. It has been a few years since I have been there. If "The Man" is there it will be good entertament.
"The Man" will really enjoy our company.

M1Gunr wrote:
Either place is good with me.

Be aware that Red Robin Corporate policy is no guns. While we have had no issue here in the Puget Sound area, it's not to say it can't happen.

Dixie's BBQ is awesome and would choose it over RR.

Hendo

imported post

I've met "The Man" and once is enough in this lifetime.

Squeak

imported post

Lemme see now; page 4 and no place yet. My friends, if this goes on any longer, I will set the time & place and it will be in Port Orchard!! Well, maybe at the Starbuck's at Deros neighborhood.:lol:

Squeak

imported post

YES!! Now we're rollin':celebrateWait! I can't make it! Can we move it to....................Yuk, Yuk! :lol:

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Drat!:(

Finally, a meet close to home, and on a saturday.

Everything was looking good to make it to this one.

I just got a chance to sing in a Haiti benefit concert that day. Brahms beats guns.

Maybe next month.

Hendo

imported post

Spicy? Did you say spicy? It's like calling a .50 cal a pea shooter.

Hendo

imported post

Yeah - talk about being wired for sound and video when OC'ing - we should do that for Dixie's intro's to The Man and post for entertainment purposes.