• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Officer.com's take on Ponderosa

Hombre

Banned
imported post

mikestilly wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
What does FUDD mean?  Oh, and you are an idiot.
Being an idiot is strictly an opinionated describtion that can change. You however will always be a spineless fudd (2) with a broomstick shoved up your arse for a spine.
You need some anger management.  Are you off your meds again?  Being bi-polar can be a bitch, I'll bet.  Thank God for the internet so you can be aggressive to other people at random and not be arrested for it, huh?

MR Hombre1 you are the one evading bans from this site by creating additional accounts. Why don't YOU explain to us why you were BANNED from herein the first place?
Well, Mr. MikeSilly....here's why. I was on GreatLakes4x4 minding my own business when somebody over there created a thread on the whole Ponderosa fiasco. I hadn't paid much attention to that thread until some of the members from this site suddenly registered new accounts there and began to stir up the hornet's nest, so to speak. So, I came over here to do the same, initially. But, then I thought about it (after being banned for trolling) and realized that after several people on this site had PM'd me that I might be able to help some folks. Which is why I got into law enforcement in the first place. So there you have it. I started out trolling and now have changed my ways.

BTW, I've had several PM's from members here telling me they are glad I am on this site as a few of YOU are a bit TOO RADICAL for them and they just want to open carry without getting into trouble.

Never follow an internet lawyer.....they'll only get you in trouble because generally they know just enough to be dangerous. The rest they make up. That's my motto.

G

imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
What does FUDD mean? Oh, and you are an idiot.
Being an idiot is strictly an opinionated describtion that can change. You however will always be a spineless fudd (2) with a broomstick shoved up your arse for a spine.
You need some anger management. Are you off your meds again? Being bi-polar can be a bitch, I'll bet. Thank God for the internet so you can be aggressive to other people at random and not be arrested for it, huh?
Now you're a doctor too?
And who's gonna arrest me , fudd (2)?
So you're a security guard at a welfare clinic?

Hombre

Banned
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
What does FUDD mean? Oh, and you are an idiot.
You need some anger management. Are you off your meds again? Being bi-polar can be a bitch, I'll bet. Thank God for the internet so you can be aggressive to other people at random and not be arrested for it, huh?
Now you're a doctor too?
And who's gonna arrest me , fudd (2)?
So you're a security guard at a welfare clinic?
Seriously, fella. Grow up.

G

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
He attacked me too. Im glad you are here.
There ya go. Hide behind that skirt.

I'm looking forward to meeting you so I can tell you right to your face what a pathetic loser you are.

G

imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:

I'm looking forward to meeting you so I can tell you right to your face what a pathetic loser you are.
Easy there, tough guy.
I just don't want him to think I'm hiding here behind the keyboard.
If he thinks I'm attacking him now, he'll have the opportunity to tell me himself. In person.

G

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Seriously though, why do you have such an issue with me?

look at this

I don't post jack about you for how long?

And you start crying for no reason out of the blue again.

stainless1911 wrote:

Hombre

Banned
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
zigziggityzoo wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:

Easy there, tough guy.
I just don't want him to think I'm hiding here behind the keyboard.
If he thinks I'm attacking him now, he'll have the opportunity to tell me himself. In person.
You have some serious anger management issues (along with apparently being bi-polar and off your meds). I seriously suggest you stay off the internet and more specifically this forum.....it just upsets you too much. Oh, and we don't need any more angry nuts running around with firearms. Put yours up for sale and do society a favor (that and before you hurt someone or get yourself hurt).

mastiff69

imported post

Hombre 1 May i suggest that you edit your posts as they are heading in the wrong direction.
You do not know PAT as we do and You are in for a BIG SURPRISE:dude:

You are writing checks with no money to back it up !

Hombre

Banned
imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Hombre 1   May i suggest that you edit your posts as they are heading in the wrong direction.
You do not know PAT as we do and You are in for a BIG SURPRISE:dude:

You are writing checks with no money to back it up !
I know enough to know that he has been very aggressive and threatening in his remarks to not just me but a few others on this forum as well. That said, you don't know me either, anything about me nor what checks his mouth is writing. I would suggest if you are going to referee a pi$$ing contest, you should do so fairly and without bias. He routinely calls me a FUDD2 which is apparently his slang name for vagina. Why aren't you calling that out?????

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
Well, Mr. MikeSilly....here's why. I was on GreatLakes4x4 minding my own business when somebody over there created a thread on the whole Ponderosa fiasco. I hadn't paid much attention to that thread until some of the members from this site suddenly registered new accounts there and began to stir up the hornet's nest, so to speak. So, I came over here to do the same, initially. But, then I thought about it (after being banned for trolling) and realized that after several people on this site had PM'd me that I might be able to help some folks. Which is why I got into law enforcement in the first place. So there you have it. I started out trolling and now have changed my ways
The ones that went over there initially were attempting to bring another perspective to the issue in the interest of education, and got violently and ignorantly flamed by a few members there. That is where the hostility came from.

I am glad we can now have a civil conversation about this though.

mastiff69

imported post

Well hombre,1

to start with You Came Here and started in on everyone:cuss: that you had contact with, and now you expect us to be your best friend:shock:

1) Respect is earned not Entitled.:idea:

2) Put your location on your profile.:question:

3) you are the newbe here,:uhoh: and you bring nothing of proof of knowledge or skills, and as of yet NO one will vouch for you that i have seen.:dude:

4) Come to a meeting,picnic,function of so kind so we can meet you face to face, then and only then will i give you any creditability.

As the old saying goes put up the facts,or sit down and learn something:D

Ps this above is stated with No aggressive overtones:D

Hombre

Banned
imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Well hombre,1

to start with You Came Here and started in on everyone:cuss: that you had contact with, and now you expect us to be your best friend:shock:

1) Respect is earned not Entitled.:idea:

2) Put your location on your profile.:question:

3) you are the newbe here,:uhoh: and you bring nothing of proof of knowledge or skills, and as of yet NO one will vouch for you that i have seen.:dude:

4) Come to a meeting,picnic,function of so kind so we can meet you face to face, then and only then will i give you any creditability.

As the old saying goes put up the facts,or sit down and learn something:D

Ps this above is stated with No aggressive overtones:D

No problem. Give me all of your personal information (Date of birth, full name address, phone numbers and copy of your criminal history) and, including your employers name and address and I'll consider it.

PS this is stated with no agressive overtones but is meant for you to respect my privacy as I would respect yours.:lol:

mikestilly

imported post

Before you guys make love to Hombre you may want to check out his previous posts. Need more proof::

Hombre:
This is fun. I forgot how much fun Trolling can be.

You guys don't know me very well. If you did you'd know I'm TRYING to piss you off. Lighten up, guys. It's the internet

Hombre:
There are 83 Sheriff's in Michigan. Several of those have no road patrol or a minimal road patrol. So, if you were really trying to get the word out to Law Enforcement, why didn't you send those packets to the HUNDREDS of law enforcement agencies in the state? Further, if you send those packets to the Sheriff's, why do you host some of your rally's in incorporated cities that have their own law enforcement agencies?

Sounds like baiting cops to me. Like I said at GL4x4. A bunch of professional carrot cuffers.

Hombre:
Without going into too much detail, I will simply say this. On those occasions where I was personally FORCED to deal with your group members, your people stayed in the area UNTIL someone called the police. That's right, they made damn sure somebody made an issue out of it. When an issue isn't made, you then see some idiot bring in an AR-15 to MAKE SURE that an issue is made.

Attention whores.

Hombre:
In many areas of our state, 911 operators are paid about $11 per hour. Further, they don't get many calls of "MWAG". And when they do, it creates confusion and fear. Welcome to the real world.

Hombre:
I'm going to do my job. Which includes settling the fears of other innocent, law abiding citizens. Other people who are just trying to eat at Ponderosa without a bunch of gun toting folks scaring the $h!t outta them.

I'm going to use my 25+ years of experience on the street and the fact that I am an attorney guide me. I will do my job whether you like it or not. If you try to keep me from doing that then you will be arrested. I will die for your rights if necessary and the last thing I want to do is infringe upon them. However, those other people in the Ponderosa have rights too. Your rights do not supercede theirs. Get it?

Hombre:

There is nothing illegal nor is it an infringement upon your rights for a police officer (or a group of police officers) from standing near you when you choose to open carry. In fact, now that we know you don't like it, you can expect more of the same. You carry AR-15's into Ponderosa's and we send 10 cops to follow you and glare at you. If that's what it takes to settle the fears of the other customers then so be it.

If I was the owner of that Ponderosa, I would sue you guys for damaging my business and reputation.

Hombre:
That was a good movie. Was that one of you losers?

Hombre:
I SAY AGAIN... I am not anti OC. I'm anti dumb @#$%s bringing rifles into Ponderosa. Dayum!