• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Officer.com's take on Ponderosa

SpringerXDacp

imported post

myusername wrote:
For what? Refusing to give my name, rank and serial number. This is classic coming from guys who don't want to show ID to the police (even though I agree they don't have to in many situations). But it is ironic. You want to ban me for refusing to give my name and employer on an internet forum? WTF?

Ok, now even youse guys who seem so intent on banging on this Hombre have to admit that this post is hilarious!!!! I can't help but like this guy!

:celebrate
All people have to remember before registering/posting here is: "Don't start no shit and you won't get any."

myusername

imported post

All people have to remember before registering/posting here is: "Don't start no @#$% and you won't get any."

And yet, the whole purpose of many in the OC movement is to start @#$%, that would be a fundamental paradox, my brain hurts.

manicdevery

imported post

T Vance wrote:
manicdevery wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
N6ATF wrote:
I see TROLLS stick together. Should have been a group ban poll.

"Should the trolls HankT, Hombre1, _______ be banned?"
Let's make it "Should ANYONE be banned if we have trouble refuting their arguments?"
I think you should be banned if you don't use enough of these guys :arrow: :banghead::p:shock::cool::lol::what::uhoh: .. . and my favorite. . . . .. . . . :celebrate !

That's what i think. . . i like using the ". . ." too. . . they are suspenseful:shock:
You forgot this :monkey
The monkey is my new favorite. . . forgot about the monkey. . .:(:D:?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

myusername wrote:
All people have to remember before registering/posting here is: "Don't start no @#$% and you won't get any."

And yet, the whole purpose of many in the OC movement is to start @#$%, that would be a fundamental paradox, my brain hurts.
Don't worry, I'm sure it will only be for small amount of time.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

myusername wrote:

You clearly have not looked around much. We'd be happy as pigs in shit to never have to have a problem. I would hardly call that 'starting shit'

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
I want you to tell me that there has NEVER been a cop or other citizen shot or killed by someone LEGALLY possessing a handgun??? Or there has NEVER been a cop or citizen shot or killed by a person OC'ing??? Please.

ThereHAS never been a cop or citizen shot or killed because of someone legally posessing a handgun! Nor has this ever happened by someones preferred mode of carry!

Just posessing a gun doesnt involve pointing and firing the gun. Nor does ones preferred mode of carry involve firing a gun at someone.

As far as the"legally" part, its simple. Unless the person was justified in the shooting, they were not LEGALLY in posession to begin with, they were in fact breaking the law.

Someone hasnow told you.
That might change though if this cop has his way:
http://www.infowars.com/cop-says-open-carry-advocates-should-be-shot/

Tuason published a comment that said he agreed with a friend that open carry advocates should come to Oakland, Richmond and East Palo Alto and — in an apparent joke — said officers should shoot the advocates.