• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Calendar

GoDSpeeD

imported post

I called up KXNT a few weeks ago and requested that they talk about open carry! I'm glad that they are doing so.

doninvegas

imported post

Where is that new shooting park located...?????
I bought me a nice 1911A1 today and am dying to try it out.....:celebrate

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Check out the map on the calendar and you'll see the google map. Its not quite built yet on google.

GoDSpeeD

doninvegas

imported post

GoDSpeeD wrote:
Check out the map on the calendar and you'll see the google map. Its not quite built yet on google.

GoDSpeeD
Verry cool...looks like i will have to find my pass port...:lol:

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Another OC Las Vegas Strip get together. I'm so sad I missed the first one I think we should do another. When do you think we should?

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Will you be able to make on on a saturday night or what? Most of the crew is off saturday and sunday.

GoDSpeeD

Remmy

imported post

i would be able to make it on a sat night if im in town, i have a few trips coming up in april but its hit or miss once we have a possible date for the meet i should know more

Kathy England

imported post

I'm a new member to the forum. I'm gonna do my best to make it this Sunday to lunch and/or the range.

In regards to a way to organize and keep up with events, Facebook would be a great way to do it. I'd be happy to get a Facebook account set up for us if anyone else thinks its a good idea. I did post a link to the calendar on my personal Facebook account.

Kathy

Sabotage70

imported post

Kathy England wrote:
I'm a new member to the forum. I'm gonna do my best to make it this Sunday to lunch and/or the range.

In regards to a way to organize and keep up with events, Facebook would be a great way to do it. I'd be happy to get a Facebook account set up for us if anyone else thinks its a good idea. I did post a link to the calendar on my personal Facebook account.

Kathy

Someone already started a facebook page for Nevada open carry.Looks like we have 67 members already. I'm the one who's wife is grabbing his junk. :what:

ETA: I was wrong on the number. It was 76 not 67. But now the last time I looked it was 78.

Kathy England

imported post

Cool, thanks for the info. I just joined the group. I checked out the events section but Sunday's events (the ones one the Google calendar) aren't listed.

I'm still gonna try to make it to the lunch Sunday.

doninvegas

imported post

Is the range day still on ???? It is getting awful windy here in Henderson....????
I have never been to this range, but if i am right it is an outside range....:what:

Sabotage70

imported post

Yeah I hope so. I'm getting ready to gather all my stuff up.

I just got back from breakfast so if we don't do the pizza. I won't be heartbroken. Although I would like to go to New Frontier and maybe pick up a range bag.

Sabotage70

imported post

Yeah it's an outside range. It's going to be a little windy. I don't think it will be to bad for the pistols. But if you where going to do 100+ yards it's going to suck.