• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Calendar

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Yah, it's really windy. The walk tonight is going to be interesting. I still plan on going to go to the Boulevard Mall today around 4-5. Any want to join me.

GoDSpeeD

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Sorry the calendar hasn't been updated for a week or so. I got really sick after the las meet up on the strip. The calendar should be updated for this upcoming week and has some events coming soon.

GoDSpeeD

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Again the calendar has not fizzled out. I have had some health issues lately and the weather does not seem to be as nice to us as it should. There should be regular scheduled postings after April 9th.

GoDSpeeD