• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor of Belle Meade, TN says no gun ban being considered for her town

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

Spanky wrote:
A call today revealed that you were in fact "forced" to "resign", and no not all of your neighborhood is a hill. The fact that you said "they saw my point" was also more a less for you to leave them alone.

Theqbn? No tactics here, just facts. Some choose to be a little less direct but I prefer to tell it like it is. Sue me.

The moral of this all is, use common sense and the state wont take your s$%@. Carry a loaded weapon in your hand and well you know the rest.
I'm putting you on ignore because you're wrong on all counts. :banghead:In fact I'm going to make a new rule and not respond to anyone who has less than 100 posts.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
Your facts are way off.

I quit I was not fired. I live on a hill. The park incident was before I quit my job.

On the bus thing I caught major flak over that. I reported school bus drivers speeding and crossing railroad tracks w/o stopping. Nothing was done. I video taped and so did my wife. Channel 4 ran a story. I also notified csx railroad, the sheriff, and the highway patrol officer who does yearly training saw the videos. I was chastized but eventually my bosses saw the light and made retraining a priority. Kids get killed when bus drivers do not follow the law and school district policy and stop at railroad crossings. Hopefully they are more safe because my kids ride the bus and I don't want a train to hit them.

Maybe the school figured you might niot have the best judgment to be driving a bus for them, after the park incidence.

Let me guess, you didn't take your concerns to the board of education about drivers not stopping at RR crossings, first. You just gathered up your videos and went public with it, like you did the Belle Meade ordinance. Is that about right?

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
kwikrnu wrote:
Your facts are way off.

I quit I was not fired. I live on a hill. The park incident was before I quit my job.

On the bus thing I caught major flak over that. I reported school bus drivers speeding and crossing railroad tracks w/o stopping. Nothing was done. I video taped and so did my wife. Channel 4 ran a story. I also notified csx railroad, the sheriff, and the highway patrol officer who does yearly training saw the videos. I was chastized but eventually my bosses saw the light and made retraining a priority. Kids get killed when bus drivers do not follow the law and school district policy and stop at railroad crossings. Hopefully they are more safe because my kids ride the bus and I don't want a train to hit them.

Maybe the school figured you might niot have the best judgment to be driving a bus for them, after the park incidence.

Let me guess, you didn't take your concerns to the board of education about drivers not stopping at RR crossings, first. You just gathered up your videos and went public with it, like you did the Belle Meade ordinance. Is that about right?

Did you read the post you quoted. It says I reported it and the transportation did nothing. I then emailed the info to the appropriate authorities and news media. Only then was something done.

Spanky

Banned
imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
I'm putting you on ignore because you're wrong on all counts. :banghead:In fact I'm going to make a new rule and not respond to anyone who has less than 100 posts.

Anyone is more than welcome to call and hear for themselves. You were obviously a liability and the school board saw it. It's amazing that anyone that has delt with you all think the same thing... You're nucking futs.

slowfiveoh

imported post

Spanky wrote:
Anyone is more than welcome to call and hear for themselves. You were obviously a liability and the school board saw it. It's amazing that anyone that has delt with you all think the same thing... You're nucking futs.
Whats interesting about this, is most HR departments wouldn't touch anything even remotely close to your commentary with a 10 foot pole.

Especially IF there were concerns about someone being fired for any sort of incompetence.

In fact, generalized commentary such as "Yeah he was fired" never really happen. No employer, especially a government agency, wants a lawsuit on them for being responsible for someone elses unemployment.

Typical HR correspondence would be something like the following:

--Potential Employer--: "Did Mr. Embody work for you?"

--Human Resources Rep--: "Yes he did."

--PE--:"He states his time of employment from March 1st 2004 to February 8th 2008, is this accurate?"

--HRR--: "Yes, that appears to be accurate according to our records.".

I find it hard to believe that you would call his prior place of employment and it would go like:

--Fake Potential Employer (Spanky)--: "So I hear Mr. Embody got terminated because he carried that AK in the park?".

--PE--:"Oh yeah he is such a dumb guy with a stupid face, and he was terminated cause guns are ee-vile, and he is mentally incompetent!"

One of those versions are bound to be real, and I am betting its the former.

Spanky

Banned
imported post

slowfiveoh wrote:
Whats interesting about this, is most HR departments wouldn't touch anything even remotely close to your commentary with a 10 foot pole.

Especially IF there were concerns about someone being fired for any sort of incompetence.

In fact, generalized commentary such as "Yeah he was fired" never really happen. No employer, especially a government agency, wants a lawsuit on them for being responsible for someone elses unemployment.

Typical HR correspondence would be something like the following:

--Potential Employer--: "Did Mr. Embody work for you?"

--Human Resources Rep--: "Yes he did."

--PE--:"He states his time of employment from March 1st 2004 to February 8th 2008, is this accurate?"

--HRR--: "Yes, that appears to be accurate according to our records.".

I find it hard to believe that you would call his prior place of employment and it would go like:

--Fake Potential Employer (Spanky)--: "So I hear Mr. Embody got terminated because he carried that AK in the park?".

--PE--:"Oh yeah he is such a dumb guy with a stupid face, and he was terminated cause guns are ee-vile, and he is mentally incompetent!"

One of those versions are bound to be real, and I am betting its the former.

Actually, it was more along the lines of

Spanky: "Leotard (substituted here for his real name) was employed with your department correct?"

HR: "Yes he was, but is no longer with us"

Spanky: "Was he in fact let go or did he resign"

HR: "He was asked to resign"

It does help when you know people that will tell you what exactly happen.

Slowtard, the incident involving the AK was never mentioned, but that is funny. However, you aren't helping your buttbuddy at all, obviously no one is going to keep him around when he is carrying an AK style weapon into a park that is frequented by kids. I'm not a rocket scientist but I'm betting that is why they didn't want him driving kids around... Just sayin...

Keep it up though, I have to make85 moreposts before leotard will respond!

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

It seems to me that "someone" has a personal act to grind and as such should be rightfully labeled a TROLL!

IMO "someone" going by the screen name of "spanky" is a troll!

slowfiveoh

imported post

All I see frankly is someone with a hell of a personal vendetta, and never-ending personal attacks.

I am actually quite surprised with the fact that he is still here on that basis alone.

However, I guess it is tribute to the freedom on this forum, and the leeway that the founders provide the posting demographic, even in spite of the rules.

Definite troll though.

Oh and Spanky. I am not homosexual. I do not know Leonard personally. He and I aren't "bros".

I simply have a thing against people being lambasted for wholly legal acts and obvious trampling of their rights.

You are the type of crybaby who immediately sides with law enforcement, or big government to keep up the "good puppy" image. Maybe they will throw you a treat.

Your commentary on here is blatantly egregious, lacks whole facts, and your personal attacks on Leonard are cowardly, as are you.

Find another bridge to sit under.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

slowfiveoh wrote:
All I see frankly is someone with a hell of a personal vendetta, and never-ending personal attacks.

I am actually quite surprised with the fact that he is still here on that basis alone.

However, I guess it is tribute to the freedom on this forum, and the leeway that the founders provide the posting demographic, even in spite of the rules.

Definite troll though.

Oh and Spanky. I am not homosexual. I do not know Leonard personally. He and I aren't "bros".

I simply have a thing against people being lambasted for wholly legal acts and obvious trampling of their rights.

You are the type of crybaby who immediately sides with law enforcement, or big government to keep up the "good puppy" image. Maybe they will throw you a treat.

Your commentary on here is blatantly egregious, lacks whole facts, and your personal attacks on Leonard are cowardly, as are you.

+ ∞

The end.

Spanky

Banned
imported post

slowfiveoh wrote:

Definite troll though.

Who said you were homosexual? Nothing personal here, but you sure seem to take it that way. I'm relaying facts that would shine some light on just how much of a loon Leotard is. Painting the tip of a real weapon orange... seriously? Jogging with a loaded weapon in your hand in a neighborhood you dont even live in? Better yet, doing it just to target a certain city ordinance and stir s$#@. Come on, seriously. Yet he "just wants to be left alone".

He is looking for attention, not to change the law and the way he is going about it, isnt going to help.

State of Tennessee: 1

Leotard: 0

The End.

slowfiveoh

imported post

Everything he did was in accordance with state or local law. He violated no laws.

It is completely, totally, and undeniably on the Officers to conduct themselves in accordance with law.

You state nothing personal, then bump your gums, and clickity clack the keys on your keyboard to an all too personal tune, laden with insult.

Leonard has not insulted you.
I have not insulted you.

Yet you continue on your 3-year old fit like someone just took your ice cream from you. Poor baby.

If you are going to debate here, at least do so in a rational manner, with a serious minimizing of insults towards a party you disagree with. If you have something personal against Leonard, take it to the PM's or anywhere but the forum.

Haphazardly throwing "tard" as a suffix to the names of people you disagree with is pretty sad.

In fact it seems to substantiate your complete lack of any reasonable, well articulated, or abstract thought process.

I look forward to your next empty, ignorant insult.

Spanky

Banned
imported post

slowfiveoh wrote:
Everything he did was in accordance with state or local law. He violated no laws.

It is completely, totally, and undeniably on the Officers to conduct themselves in accordance with law.

You state nothing personal, then bump your gums, and clickity clack the keys on your keyboard to an all too personal tune, laden with insult.

Leonard has not insulted you.
I have not insulted you.

Yet you continue on your 3-year old fit like someone just took your ice cream from you. Poor baby.

If you are going to debate here, at least do so in a rational manner, with a serious minimizing of insults towards a party you disagree with. If you have something personal against Leonard, take it to the PM's or anywhere but the forum.

Haphazardly throwing "tard" as a suffix to the names of people you disagree with is pretty sad.

In fact it seems to substantiate your complete lack of any reasonable, well articulated, or abstract thought process.

I look forward to your next empty, ignorant insult.

For about the 10th time now, no one is arguing the fact he did or didnt break any law. With the list of every TCA posted those who didn't know about it sure do now. Was he cited or arrested? Nope. Was he acting in a dangerous manor? Yes. Hence why the state revoked his permit. Yet after his actions that have done nothing but stir up a hornets nest he wants to know why...

Why can't they leave me alone?

Constitution this, constitution that...

You don't jog with a loaded weapon in a neighborhood just to start s#@&. Period. Thus why his permit was revoked. The park incident sure didn't help either. Yet he gives the impression he is of no harm, wants to be left alone and doesn't bother anyone. However, his history speaks otherwise.

Asked to resign, then as retaliation films buses to feel better about himself. Seriously, get real man. No one in their right mind paints a real weapon to give it the perseption of a fake one, then carries it around in a park frequented by children.

Leave me alone you say... When is your next interview with Channel 4?

slowfiveoh

imported post

Spanky wrote:
For about the 10th time now, no one is arguing the fact he did or didnt break any law. With the list of every TCA posted those who didn't know about it sure do now. Was he cited or arrested? Nope. Was he acting in a dangerous manor? Yes.
If he did not break law, and did not pose any danger, then why was he stopped? Frankly, I see somebody with the fortitude to challenge unconstitutional law.

What part of his actions were dangerous? Please cite specific point-for-point details about why his actions were dangerous. Please utilize critical thinking, not what you imply is "common sense", when we all know that "common sense" differs from person to person, and is certainly a small factor of Constitutional law or ratification.

How can you sit here and bash Kwik, when clearly in one of his videos, the Officer takes it upon himself to point a firearm he is clearly, and absolutely unfamiliar with, in random, unsafe directions, as he looks to clear the weapon?

What is your justifiable rationalization for this? That he is the "law" and kwik is not, therefore his actions were justifiable?

Spanky wrote:
Why can't they leave me alone?

Constitution this, constitution that...
Yeah, "stupid Constitution and its stupidness, would everybody stop bringing this up already?", right?

You clearly have fallen prey to shaping that has occurred in society for many years, and not for the better. Those who have baseline beliefs in the Constitution, and have studied immensely the works of the framers and the wonderful guidelines they have left, are far above and beyond what your plebeian mind has obviously been subjected to. There is no argument that you can provide

In as much as any law is contained in the Constitution, I would give my law to defend it, and have sworn that oath for all time. I understand the necessity of our Constitutional rights and the absolute adherence to the rights provided for us.

You completely and totally dodged my point that kwiks actions were legal, frankly, not dangerous at all, and that in all events it is on law enforcement, absolutely and completely, to conduct themselves properly.

Did I mention that on all counts they did not charge him with anything, and summarily released him of his own recognizance. What "obviously dangerous" acts are you referring to?

How many babies died since the AK incident, due to Leonards actions? How many shooting rampages has he gone on? How many misfires has he had?

None.

Zero.

How utterly dangerous he must be!

Spanky wrote:
You don't jog with a loaded weapon in a neighborhood just to start s#@&. Period. Thus why his permit was revoked. The park incident sure didn't help either. Yet he gives the impression he is of no harm, wants to be left alone and doesn't bother anyone. However, his history speaks otherwise.
So you are not for people being ready and able to defend themselves by carrying a firearm while they exercise? So noted.

There is a teacher up here in Washington who probably thought she would never need a firearm while jogging too. I am sure being "Mr. Current Events" you know precisely to what I am referring.

So he states he is of no harm, and you state his history speaks otherwise.

Please list the horrendous acts that have caused great harm to human life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness.

Do not list fear filled vitriol. Nobody wants to hear how many rounds his Ak had, what color the tip was, what kind of garment he wore to the park, and what area he likes to jog in.

Oh, by the way, I know several people who change up their neighborhood jogging routine, and regularly go to other towns to exercise. I am sure you expect them all to be unarmed as well.

Funny thing is, kwik was the only jogger that night who would have been able to defend himself if he absolutely needed to. Heck he even wore a reflective vest per local statute.

I am curious...

What would you have to say about:

--The officer mishandling the firearm, and "checking it" (Pulling the hammer back to *inspect it*? Are you fu^&ing stupid? I would LOVE to know where this officer got his armory credentials!!).

--The female officer trying to bait kwik into saying they were in danger by him simply possessing a firearm.

--The officer clearly, and accurately heard misinterpreting the law.

the same regarding the park incident:

--The Ranger acknowledging he had his HCP, with no violent or other dangerous activity, and informing kwik he was free to leave.

--Summarily, another Ranger jumping out of a truck with a shotgun to kwiks face while Leonard clearly was not resisting, nor obviously dangerous in any way.

--Trying to issue Leonard a citation that was completely false in nature, then eventually not giving him anything, because factually he was in full compliance of the law.

I am betting your interpretation of these events is wholly justified by some severely pathetic excuse, most likely something linked to an orange tip (non-issue), or the fact that the others were law enforcement.

So again, detail his HARMFUL actions that were so dangerous that he was released on all counts of being "hypothetically" unlawfully detained (IANAL), to his own recognizance, and handed back both firearms, in both cases.

Please detail please how kwik actually initiated the stop.

Spanky wrote:
Asked to resign, then as retaliation films buses to feel better about himself. Seriously, get real man. No one in their right mind paints a real weapon to give it the perseption of a fake one, then carries it around in a park frequented by children.
Have you ever worked for a state or government agency? I have.

Funny thing is, if you challenge their activities, they may make it seriously hard for you to maintain your employment. Perhaps the "asked to resign" was because he was adamant about school buses stopping at railroad crossings, just like they do in pretty much every state, for safety purposes.

"Whistle blowing" can have negative effects, up to and including resignation under duress. While I have no specifics, neither do you, so you claim. Perhaps Leonard has simply "had enough", and is tired of caving to big government, and is LAWFULLY demonstrating, as well as asserting his rights!

There is NOTHING wrong with that!

The orange tip thing is such a non-issue I have to laugh. Any criminal who would purposefully paint the tip of a weapon to an officer, would not relay to a Ranger or other authority figure that the weapon was real when asked. Furthermore, despite how effective you think the orange tip is, I assure you that, at the end of the day, the officer is going to do his best to go home. Orange tips hold no sway there. Do not delude yourself.

So, you are stating guns in parks is bad, because of the presence of children? Are you freaking kidding me?

I think we are unseating and exposing your anti roots as this conversation goes on!

So far we have determined that you think:

carrying a loaded weapon on a jog is a bad idea

and

guns in the proximity of children are BAD.

Right?

Wow are you on the wrong forum! People here carry them because they CARE about their families! Heck, Washingtonians fought HARD for a victory over the city of Seattle to get the right to carry in parks RE-instituted! I guess you won't be coming to Washington right?

And nothing of value was lost.

Spanky wrote:
Leave me alone you say... When is your next interview with Channel 4?

God forbid a man use tools at his disposal to assert his rights. Right? Maybe he should just shut up, put his pistol/s in the top drawer and wait for the police to set him up for failure, because the issue wasn't exposed?

You gotta lot of crayons in your box. It's a shame you just scribble.

Spanky

Banned
imported post

Holly Cow! When is your next book coming out?

You either know him personally or you two are related because you sure talk like it. So the officer mishandled the weapon as you say, ok... Well two wrongs dont make a right. You sure are quick to bash on law enforcement over something Leotard did.

Since you still apparently dont get it, here goes ... AGAIN, in bullet format so that maybe you can understand.

-Jogging with a weapon in your hand is in itself dangerous.

-Painting the tip of a REAL weapon to have it resemble a fake weapon is not only crazy but a good way to attract negative attention towards ones self. Besides, what was HIS purpose for doing so?

-Jogging in a city for the SOLE PURPOSE of CHALLENGING/TESTING his limits is what us normal permit holders call stupid. He wasn't there for exercise, he was there for a confrontation.

-Strapping an AK style weapon to yourself and walking through a state park frequented by children is an out cry for attention.

The bottom line is, he wants to do nothing but push his limits and make a name. He doesn't go jogging down his street or the numerous other parks in his area (with a gun in his hand) but singles out a city and its ord. to stir up s&%#. If there was a city that said for instance; "No weapons what so ever allowed" you bet your sweet back side Leotard would be there tomorrow to test the waters.

Leave me alone he says, yet he forces confrontation and does interviews. What does his past employment have to do with it? Or his past as you say? Everything. The fact he would try and lie about it makes it even worse.

slowfiveoh

imported post

Spanky wrote:
Holly Cow! When is your next book coming out?
Articulate responses offend you?

Spanky wrote:
You either know him personally or you two are related because you sure talk like it.
I do not know Leonard at ALL. We are not related. I am not his buddy. I am not his friend. I am not his pal.

I am some other random dude on the internet who is capable of thinking outside of your tiny box, so it is more convenient for you to lump me together with your intended target for classification purposes.

Spanky wrote:
-Jogging with a weapon in your hand is in itself dangerous.
It was his only option if he opted to jog in that place, at that given time. Jogging without any form of personal defense is likewise dangerous, and as clearly stated by you, you are against this practice as well.

Furthermore, there are specifics about carrying the revolver he carried, that certainly apply to the *dangerous* nature of the weapon, as you try to categorize it.

For instance, it is impossible for it to fire without the hammer being pulled back, as it is a double-action revolver. This is one consideration.

Interestingly enough I went on a severely large amount of tactical operations that led me to deploy at greater than double-time speeds with an M16A2, and no babies, nuns, or elderly individuals were injured in the process.

Hrmm,...couldn't be so blatantly dangerous, as you would like to describe it.

Spanky wrote:
-Painting the tip of a REAL weapon to have it resemble a fake weapon is not only crazy but a good way to attract negative attention towards ones self. Besides, what was HIS purpose for doing so?
Originally, when I sat and thought about the purposes for doing so, I likewise thought it was merely "unusual" (although a complete non-point), but as things played out in his story, it began to make more and more sense.

#1. His original reason, per his statements, was simply to get officers to ask if it were real, instead of simply shooting him. The legality (and restored Constitutionality) of his ability to carry in state parks was only recently instituted (The day prior). Perhaps law enforcement officers who did not know about the revision, or simply wanted to make an example of Leonard, would have simply shot first, and asked questions later, instead of engaging in dialogue.

This sounded odd, until the ranger asked "Is that airsoft?" (engaging in said dialogue), to which he was able to inform the Ranger that it was not, clearly indicating no malicious purpose.. It seems his desire for LEO to prompt his intent and the reality of the firearm was successful. Knowing this, your entire argument that it somehow incriminates him is completely and totally baseless. When prompted he replied quite distinctly with "No sir its real". What criminal intent can you even possibly dredge up for this?

#2. Had you even remotely been following this factor of your argument, you would have discovered, to your utter dismay, that children are shot to death on occasion for pointing even the shiniest, brightest of orange tipped toys at officers.

Frankly, the orange-tip is such a non-issue that it isn't worth trying to cling to as a factor in your argument.

If you had looked at many, MANY officer forums when this incident was fresh, you would have discovered statements like:

"Orange tip or not, if someone points anything resembling a gun at me, I am going to do what I have to do. I just want to go home to my family at the end of the shift!".

Wow,...seems like orange tips are not an issue at all.

Spanky wrote:
-Jogging in a city for the SOLE PURPOSE of CHALLENGING/TESTING his limits is what us normal permit holders call stupid. He wasn't there for exercise, he was there for a confrontation.
Oh so it is acceptable for the police, or other law enforcement agencies to conduct sting operations, or prostitution operations to test the morality and ethics of their constituents, in most cases, completely unchecked, but it is unacceptable to do so in return?

Here's news for you guy.

If you are a public official or servant, your credibility should be absolutely held to accountability! Do NOT expect privacy, and do NOT expect that you are now an all-powerful being with super federal or state derived powers that no citizen could ever test.

That is a falsity. Completely and totally incorrect.

Whereas complaints, claims, and other "normal routes" rarely do any good whatsoever, legal confrontation within the limits of the law is completely acceptable! Have you ever actually even read the Constitution? Do you have any idea who by law our state and federal governments derive their power from?

The citizen. Kwik. Me. You. Normal Jane and John America.

Sounds like you "normal permit holders" need to grow a pair, and stop cowering at the feet of your government for "allowing you" to carry a firearm.

Spanky wrote:
-Strapping an AK style weapon to yourself and walking through a state park frequented by children is an out cry for attention.
Another one of those "My weapon is ok, but yours is not" types right? Do you even have any clue what the KE and Ballistic difference is between a .357 and a 7.62x39mm is?

I would wager you wouldn't know your posterior from a molehill, but you sure are quick to vilify a weapon.

Spanky. I am for whatever you want to carry. Maybe this site is not for that specific right, and to that end I deem it not to be wholly embracing of the constitution, BUT, to me, carry what you want.

If you want to lend credence to the antis by stating that "gun-x is worse than gun-y", then sit on a heavy traffic site and justify AK's as these horrible death killing machine-guns of mass destruction, then you go right ahead.

By the way Spanky, I am noticing a pattern here:

--You don't think people need to carry a firearm for defense while jogging.

--You think that AK's are not "necessary" and anybody who decides to open-carry a AK pistol as a personal choice is mentally disturbed.

--You seem to be throwing "think of the children" in there quite a bit, in an effort to appeal to the emotional and paternal/maternal side of people who read this, in some sort of effort to undermine any form of critical thought.

Wow guy. These all seem to be directly in line with extremely typical, commonly used anti-firearm campaigns.

You sure you have your HCP? I am having second thoughts here...

Spanky wrote:
The bottom line is, he wants to do nothing but push his limits and make a name. He doesn't go jogging down his street or the numerous other parks in his area (with a gun in his hand) but singles out a city and its ord. to stir up s&%#. If there was a city that said for instance; "No weapons what so ever allowed" you bet your sweet back side Leotard would be there tomorrow to test the waters.
So let me get this straight:

You are upset (and crying like a baby I might add), that Leonard has the intestinal fortitude to pursue what he feels are affronts to personal liberty in this country, by confronting them, in a legal, sane, and educated manner, while summarily skipping all of the bureaucratic crap and paperwork that ultimately, and likely lead to nothing anyways?

You are aware that nationally, people have been falsely arrested for exercising their rights, are you not? I am not just talking about those who choose to carry either.

Raw footage is all over youtube. Maybe stop denying whats right in front of your face?

You are likewise against any woman or man standing up for what is right by defying and challenging completely unconstitutional laws?

Sounds to me you may have backbone envy!

As a liberty loving American, and firm believer in our Constitution, I find your attacks on Leonard completely and wholly baseless.

Don't worry though, I will always support your right to carry whatever you like. :)

Spanky wrote:
Leave me alone he says, yet he forces confrontation and does interviews. What does his past employment have to do with it? Or his past as you say? Everything. The fact he would try and lie about it makes it even worse.
He did not initiate contact. He did not in any way, shape, or form force those officers to pull him over, and detain him. The burden of the necessity for detainment, and
the initiation of contact, was on the officers.

There is no critical thought process or hyperbole you can generate that will waft away the stinking excrement of an argument you are trying to make here.

You don't have ANY insight into why he was actually asked to resign. None whatsoever.

While you are on this train of thought, what do you think of the man in Oregon, whose house was raided, he was FORCED to take a mental evaluation, and his firearms stripped from him, simply because he bought a couple of firearms after being terminated?

Interesting to me that this guy in Medford didn't have to do any of the following, yet he was still arrested:

--Paint the tip of his firearms orange.
--Walk through a state park, with a wholly legal firearm.
--Carry a firearm in his hand, legally, while out jogging in Bell Meade.

Wow....and he still got raided and sent up the river for a head job. Crazy.

By the way, I don't bash Law Enforcement. You sit here and say "Two wrongs don't make a right", but the down and dirty reality of it, whether you like it or not, is that kwik was wholly legal in his actions, and never, not once did I ever hear him attempt to say something false to the officers.

Crazy how that works.

Spanky

Banned
imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
Slowfiveoh, I wasn't jogging in Belle Meade. I was walking. I'm not in good enough shape to jog.

LMAO!! That's even worse! So you now decide to come out and say you weren't there to exercise, just stir s&%# up. Thanks for reinforcing my point in all of this.

How's that belt kept paper weight treating you these days?

slowfiveoh

imported post

Spanky wrote:
I'm sorry, I didn't get any of that.

Could you please repeat?
I accept your concession that:

--You're an anti.

--You think the Constitution is stupid.

--You cannot in any way, shape, or form, provide a meaningful conversation.

--You can only stoop to throwing "Think of the children", or other ridiculous commentary out there, in an attempt to support your positioning.

Thanks for playing troll!