• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor of Belle Meade, TN says no gun ban being considered for her town

suntzu

imported post

Spanky wrote:
suntzu wrote:
What law did he break? Show me the statute in either Tennessee Code Annotated OR the code of city ordinances for the city of Bell Meade that tells me that kwik broke the law.

I am very interested in seeing it.

Now, it is clear that Kwik carried the colt OPENLY in his hand--so this ordinance, however much you hate and despise it--does not apply to him, because he was within the ordinance.

So by all means spanky--show me the law he broke.

Earth to Suntard... where have you been? For the nearly 15th time now, no one is saying he broke a law. I'll repeat myself so you understand completely... No one is saying he broke a law.

"Pointing fingers at kwik? I personally wouldn't have carried a black powder colt in my hand"

LMAO! THAT'S THE POINT I'M MAKING!!! Yes, I OC.

RussP. I couldn't have said it better myself. Leotard has said nothing about his intensions, not once. He is feeding off his peasants here who are apparently talking for him. I guess better late than never!
Let's be perfectly clear:

So you can try to insult me all you want--you won't hurt my feelings. You merely show your ignorance by having to result to insults-because it aptly demonstrates that you are either unable or unwilling to engage in meaningful debate on this issue.

So please spanky--do tell everyone what your real issue with kwik is. For some reason or the other I think it is a bit deeper than what you might want everyone to

suntzu

imported post

Spanky wrote:
slowfiveoh wrote:
I am indeed. As long as pretentious idiots like you exist, there will always be the need for well though out, logical, and reasonable response.

It's funny though.

I see your posts, filled with rage and insults and come to the same realization every time.

"Nothing of value was gained"

Hey POT, this is Kettle! You black mother f&%$#@!

No "rage" here at all, this is comical.

"Nothing of value was gained" *See first statement*

Whenever you decide to let Leotard put his big boy pants on and speak for himself, let me know. I didn't know he had agents, because he is doing nothing but feeding from his peasants.

You have repeated what I've stated and even AGREED with my argument, yet you continue to rant on. I'm done, with you slowtard, you aren't worth the time. Thank you for your concern of Leotards behalf. Now, let's allow HIM to express HIS intentions behind HIS local drama.
spanky, you need some serious anger management training--you're exactly the type of person who, unfortunately does not need a gun, because you cannot seem to control your anger.

You're deep seated rage is quite obvious. The question is--what did kwik do to you that you have so much anger toward him?

Spanky

Banned
imported post

suntzu wrote:
Let's be perfectly clear:

So you can try to insult me all you want--you won't hurt my feelings. You merely show your ignorance by having to result to insults-because it aptly demonstrates that you are either unable or unwilling to engage in meaningful debate on this issue.

So please spanky--do tell everyone what your real issue with kwik is. For some reason or the other I think it is a bit deeper than what you might want everyone to

Not trying to "hurt" your feelings, however when I say over a dozen times that he didn't break any laws yet you come back with 'What laws did he break, please tell me" it's hard not to poke a little fun.

If you want to know the REAL issue with him, then just read the prior posts. Don't act like an idiot and go looking for a confrontation, then cry when you get it.