• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABE - Person Advocating Violence Against Open Carry Persons

cm2624

He starts off by saying if he tells someone to carry a gun then he is advocating deadly violence. But Timothy wants mexicans, arabs and black people to carry guns at the ABE to scare the white gun owners? I do not think that the visit from the FBI will be his last.

DanM

He is against our second amendment rights and we do not like him for that and for advocating violence towards us. so lets take away his first amendment right.
Smart move

1) "against our second amendment rights"

2) "advocating violence towards us"

Two different things there. #1 falls under the 1st amendment, and that is not taken away (see his subsequent videos . . . QED). #2 does not, and he has rightfully been warned to cease it. He's lucky not to be arrested right now, IMO, for this threatening behavior.

You have a right to carry a weapon (lawful behavior, some don't agree with but it's legal), but not brandish it unjustifiably (threatening behavior, illegal). Timothy went past the verbal equivalent of "carrying" to the verbal equivalent of "brandishing".

There's a difference.

springerdave

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA
He is against our second amendment rights and we do not like him for that and for advocating violence towards us.
so lets take away his first amendment right.
Smart move

Naa, just turn off his electricity. You and I are paying for his 1st amendment rights unwillingly. Lessen his ability to post by removing his FREE access to gimmes. He certainly has the right to expound, but nowhere in the Bill Of Rights, does it say you and I should have to pay for his tirades. There, Beerme, will that pass the smell test? I pay my own power bill and buy my own ammo. Does this joker support himself? Doubtful.springerdave.

Beerme

Banned
1) "against our second amendment rights"

2) "advocating violence towards us"

Two different things there. #1 falls under the 1st amendment, and that is not taken away (see his subsequent videos . . . QED). #2 does not, and he has rightfully been warned to cease it. He's lucky not to be arrested right now, IMO, for this threatening behavior.

You have a right to carry a weapon (lawful behavior, some don't agree with but it's legal), but not brandish it unjustifiably (threatening behavior, illegal). Timothy went past the verbal equivalent of "carrying" to the verbal equivalent of "brandishing".

There's a difference.

I said his views of being against them are his first amendment right...
not his second amendment right
he is against us supporting OUR second amendment right to carry a gun
he has the FIRST amendment right to say whatever he wants, doesnt mean it is right but he can say it.

so how is there a difference again?
he wants us to loose our rights and someone says we should take his away?
I guess there is a difference in a mind that only wants people to do what HE wants not what they are allowed to do.

autosurgeon

he has the FIRST amendment right to say whatever he wants, doesnt mean it is right but he can say it.

I guess there is a difference in a mind that only wants people to do what HE wants not what they are allowed to do.

I agree his views are protected by 1A however when one makes threats and incites violent crimes on others that type of behavior is not protected. He could articulate his position without the threats.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran

Beerme - If I say I hate people who work at guns shops (not true) that's my opinion...stupid, but my opinion. If I take it a step further & say to people that they should run down gun store employees with cars, snipe them, bomb them, stab them with knives & so on...I shed the protection of free speech and head into the realm of trying to incite terrorism. I support his right to voice his opinion; he took it to extremes and is attempting to incite others to also attack us, in addition to doing so himself. If this guy sees me in public I will do my best to get away from him, if he has the intent to do harm to me or my family I will defend us in any legal manner permitted under the law.

twieszcz

Today...

The FBI visited my house today,.....no, that was the UPS lady,......never mind....thanks for watching my video.