• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABE - Person Advocating Violence Against Open Carry Persons

TheQ

Thanks FBI.
Average 911 response time (sadly unknown many cities don't track that data) guess somewhere between 3 min to ???
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/ems-day2-cover.htm

A friend and I were walking in Lansing last night and listening to the Ingham County Public safety frequency. There was an 85 year old woman who was having a hard time breathing, 5 minutes after I heard the initial call the estimated time for arrival quoted on the channel was 5-10 minutes.

FatboyCykes

Well, little Timmy wanted someone from the government to pay him some attention. I guess they did!

Dennis: Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
King Arthur: Bloody peasant!
Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?

kubel

Anyone ever consider the possibility that no one from the FBI ever visited him and he's just spewing more crazy talk?

lil_freak_66

Judging by his mental stability,it seems somewhat likely.

But,if he was indeed not properly checked out...and him and/or his followers commit a crime because of what he said,then the LEO's will have some explaining to do as to why they did not act on numerous credible complaints of terroristic threats.

Bailenforcer

I guess I am not qualified to belong to the NRA I never belonged to the KKK, well according to little Timmy.

Wow this guy makes no sense at all. I have trained blacks, Latinos and a number of Arabic shop owners self defense back in the day as they call it. Frankly I am considering reuping all my NRA instructors licenses and do it once again. Guess what Timmy boy, I will train anyone who is law abiding no matter what race or color he or she is, but I will discriminate against you Timmy because you are a NUT JOB!

to see the nut job click here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV20bDL8G1Y

and here---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-T70thOVRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV20bDL8G1Y

lol aparently we are all card carrying members of the NRA/KKK

Last edited:

Bailenforcer

It was an FBI voice in his head who talks to him daily, since he stopped wearing his tin foil hat. The FBI uses a satellite to beam voices in Timmy's head. LOL. Sorry I digress.

Anyone ever consider the possibility that no one from the FBI ever visited him and he's just spewing more crazy talk?

lil_freak_66

It was an FBI voice in his head who talks to him daily, since he stopped wearing his tin foil hat. The FBI uses a satellite to beam voices in Timmy's head. LOL. Sorry I digress.

no no,i think he kept his tin foil on under his hat,it was the LSD that was making him think things.

autosurgeon

Ok I have the straight deal... Timmy over tightened his tinfoil hat and it split allowing the beamed voices in... he has now repaired it with foil tape and all is again well as he can only hear the three voices that normally talk in his head. :uhoh:

stainless1911

Banned
LEO will say "the FBI looked into it", the FBI will say that they "spoke to him, what else are we supposed to do?" Law enforcement only shows up after the fact, which is one reason why we need to carry guns to protect ourselves.

Bailenforcer

No they will just blame others for his actions, or pass the buck as always. If I would have said anything close to what he said they would have kicked my doors in and probably shot me in my sleep. After all I am a threat because I am a gun owner. That has been the Federal mentality, the States mentality and most local Government. They fear the law abiding citizens more than the human waste that soils our streets with crime. These idiots even turn on their own Law Enforcement officers and throw them to the wolves if they dare harm a thug. Harm a honest law abiding citizen no problem they get medals, and a cover up. Most of the good cops are ready to retire or can't wait to retire.

No they won't.

Bronson

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Amen!

No they will just blame others for his actions, or pass the buck as always. If I would have said anything close to what he said they would have kicked my doors in and probably shot me in my sleep. After all I am a threat because I am a gun owner. That has been the Federal mentality, the States mentality and most local Government. They fear the law abiding citizens more than the human waste that soils our streets with crime. These idiots even turn on their own Law Enforcement officers and throw them to the wolves if they dare harm a thug. Harm a honest law abiding citizen no problem they get medals, and a cover up. Most of the good cops are ready to retire or can't wait to retire.

Plus to infinity & beyond! ++++++++++++++++++++++++.... You took the words right off my keyboard!