• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DoJ Emergency CCW Rules approved!

Interceptor_Knight

Walker sent a strong message to DOJ to get there **** straight for the premanent rule-making process. If you would sign a recall petition at this point in the game, I would say you are a union demcrat. Several school districts have reported referrendums to bring property taxes back down. Wisconsin job growth has been more than half the national.

If we keep Walker in the Governors mansion and keep the majorities in the House and the Senate in the 2012 elections, we will see Constititional Carry in 2013. Several legislators have sworn to keep fighting for it. I have heard it said that is was the goal get Constitutional CArry before ORR lawsuits make it thorugh the courts and licensees information could be made public.
+1 This.

Unless you have a viable electable Republican replacement, it is far better to keep Walker in place. I can't imagine the Stupid Libtard Tricks which would happen at this point with a Democrat in the Governor's office, especially Barrett or one of his ilk..
Walker has all but guaranteed only a single term as it is. At least let's get all we can out of him until the next general election. He has heard the outrage and I believe will do what he can to straighten out the DOJ proposed rules.

Last edited:

hardballer

This is truly sad. This is like a bunch of subservient, pathetic beggars coming to the head thief in charge, asking; "Please Sir, may I have another bowl of gruel...?" The rat bast...s screwed us. Right where the sun don't shine and we got all giggly, like we actually got something. What we got was government intervention where it clearly is not needed, inconvenience in the extreme, exclusion for a large part of the population, more taxes, more government control and the 2nd amendment still reads "shall not be infringed."

There are only a few here who know how I feel 'cause they feel the same way. This is all BS. We should be running these Pieces of excrement out of town on a rail. Instead, we're begging them for crumbs. Do what you want. Just don't play like we don't know what really happened here. None of it was good. I don't compare the tyranny that I live under to anyone else. I compare it to the Constitution of the United States of America. We had constitutional carry. Pretty well sorted out. Just needed the ban on car carry lifted and a few other inconveniences.

Now, we've got big brother in our business and our wallets. Why, because we did not stand as one and make our will the law of the land. In my opinion, Walker did more damage then any liberal could have. Thanks for nuthin'!

bluehighways

This is truly sad. This is like a bunch of subservient, pathetic beggars coming to the head thief in charge, asking; "Please Sir, may I have another bowl of gruel...?" The rat bast...s screwed us. Right where the sun don't shine and we got all giggly, like we actually got something. What we got was government intervention where it clearly is not needed, inconvenience in the extreme, exclusion for a large part of the population, more taxes, more government control and the 2nd amendment still reads "shall not be infringed."

There are only a few here who know how I feel 'cause they feel the same way. This is all BS. We should be running these Pieces of excrement out of town on a rail. Instead, we're begging them for crumbs. Do what you want. Just don't play like we don't know what really happened here. None of it was good. I don't compare the tyranny that I live under to anyone else. I compare it to the Constitution of the United States of America. We had constitutional carry. Pretty well sorted out. Just needed the ban on car carry lifted and a few other inconveniences.

Now, we've got big brother in our business and our wallets. Why, because we did not stand as one and make our will the law of the land. In my opinion, Walker did more damage then any liberal could have. Thanks for nuthin'!

THIS. Thank you Hardballer. Well said.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

There's an old saying in Tennessee... Well, we got it in Texas, maybe it's in Tennessee..... Fool me once, shame on..... shame on you...... Fool me....... Got fooled can't get fooled again!.

I fixed it for ya. :)

http://youtu.be/eKgPY1adc0A

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

Newsflash. This little political theater everyone subscribes to is not working.

Question:
How is it working out for us so far?

We have CCW in Wis Nov.1st not perfect my any means. A huge step forward I surppose we could have are last governor back and have nothing. Look at the history of the CCW movement it is going in steps not one huge jump.

Yes consitutional carry would have been great and the way to go. But it didn't happen. Act 35 is a huge win. I guess the gov could have vetoed the rules then where would millions of gun owners be who are allready trained be. Right now millions of people in Wis are going to be able to get permits if they want hunters safety , vets ect.

I guess we should go back the way it was before.

Yes we have to work to change it for the better but it sure beats not haviing any.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Then what, How are you going to do it . Start it out get the job done. Millons of sheep are waiting for you to lead them.

Wihunter

We have CCW in Wis Nov.1st not perfect my any means. A huge step forward I surppose we could have are last governor back and have nothing. Look at the history of the CCW movement it is going in steps not one huge jump.

Yes consitutional carry would have been great and the way to go. But it didn't happen. Act 35 is a huge win. I guess the gov could have vetoed the rules then where would millions of gun owners be who are allready trained be. Right now millions of people in Wis are going to be able to get permits if they want hunters safety , vets ect.

I guess we should go back the way it was before.

Yes we have to work to change it for the better but it sure beats not haviing any.

A very nice common sense post. Thank you.

bmwguy11

bah whatever

Put your money where your mouth is Walker. Personally I'd rather Walker keep the garbage rules out of the picture even if it means delaying things. I've waited this long.
No. With his and now more republican recalls looming, if he were to delay and the idiot liberals in our state got their way, we could end up with even worse rules.

bmwguy11

Walker wanted a permit system and he got it. And no one forced him to sign off on the DOJ's rules today. We have spoken and he has flipped us the bird twice now.

Again if he had not signed the rules, by the time the DOJ submitted revisions we could no longer have a republican gov or controlled senate if the damn liberals get their way. The worst thing he could have done was not sign them.

Last edited:

Captain Nemo

+1000 Sprocket. At the risk of being tarred and feathered by others on the forum I say that overall Walker as governor and a republican controlled legislature is the best thing that has happened to this state for a long time. We didn't get everything we wanted in Act 35. So we just push harder to fix it. My frustration is how the DoJ like most law enforcement agencies have the attitude that because they enforce the laws the laws don't apply to them. The position they took on training and some other rules may wwork to our advantage. First the emergency rules expire 150 days after they are published. This will not help our cause until mid-March but Walker has already told the DoJ to fix the problem before the rules become permanent. Van Hollen apparently agrees, although I wonder why he can't keep his own troops under control. There is no question Sen Galloway is p*****d off. All of that may be the push we need to get constitutional carry fired up again. The bureucratic liberal polecats in the DoJ may have shot hemselves in the foot by amassing such powerful critics.

IcrewUH60

we are where we are exactly because of who we elected. Think about that.

If we had more independents in office we would have Constitutional Carry with optional permits. If you're going to flip a two-sided coin to make decisions, you best be prepared to settle for either Heads or Tails.

BROKENSPROKET

If we had more independents in office we would have Constitutional Carry with optional permits. If you're going to flip a two-sided coin to make decisions, you best be prepared to settle for either Heads or Tails.

If you wrote constitutional conservatives, I would agee, but not with Independents, as they are usually moderates.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Thank you. One more person who can think for themselves...

I love how massive debt, massive unemployment, and all the rest of it is somehow okay. Because it could be worse. (rolls eyes)

I love how no one has a problem with Walker literally coming out and telling us to our faces he personally put the ax to Constitutional Carry. That he lied to our faces to get elected. But, but, but he threw us a bone! So now we must sing AMEN to the heavens!

Next we are going to hear about how we can't vote for the independent because it will take the votes away from ________________ (fill in the blank).

Time to grow a pair people. Political office is not a career sponsored by GE and Exxon.

If you wrote constitutional conservative, I would agee, but not with Independents, as they are usually moderates.

You are missing the point.

Last edited:
M

McX

emergency rules? the only emergency i see is to add more restrictions and make the deadline to get your money on time.

jrclen

Everyone who has one should use the hunter safety certificate to apply for the permit. That was included in the legislation to protect us against just this sort of thing. Take any course you want, but use hunter safety to apply. The more who do, the louder the message we send.

BROKENSPROKET

Everyone who has one should use the hunter safety certificate to apply for the permit. That was included in the legislation to protect us against just this sort of thing. Take any course you want, but use hunter safety to apply. The more who do, the louder the message we send.

I agree.
I was planning on sending in certificates from 3 different instructors, but after this BS, all they are getting is my hunters safety certificate from 1983.