• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I will no longer be posting for the time being....

detroit_fan

You guys have a great forum going, and lots of great people posting, I would hate to see you stop and let the trolls get their way. When I think of gun activists I don't think of people who give up that easy.

LR Yote 312

I understand and Thanks Again

The LR Yote 312 name was inspired by a 312 yard shot on a Coyote, 15 mph wind from 8 o'clock.... a nice Long Range shot.
Bullet went in his mouth and exited his withers.

Rifle was a DPMS LR 308 with a Leupold Mk4 Mildot scope.

LR Yote 312

Spartacus

Banned
You guys have a great forum going, and lots of great people posting, I would hate to see you stop and let the trolls get their way. When I think of gun activists I don't think of people who give up that easy.

Hahaha exactly.

Some of these kids cannot even handle a verbal altercation without crying and whining about it much less an armed confrontation.

This one horse town needed cleaning up anyway. The handful that found the door out will make room for a hundred new guys with guts and a true vision of the future of carry in WI. What you won't hear is talk about a bunch of conspiracy BS, bashing gun groups, Nazi cops or use of the word "infringed" out of context anymore which is all I was hearing when I first got here.

Last edited:

Beretta-m9

Hahaha exactly.

Some of these kids cannot even handle a verbal altercation without crying and whining about it much less an armed confrontation.

This one horse town needed cleaning up anyway. The handful that found the door out will make room for a hundred new guys with guts and a true vision of the future of carry in WI. What you won't hear is talk about a bunch of conspiracy BS, bashing gun groups, Nazi cops or use of the word "infringed" out of context anymore which is all I was hearing when I first got here.

good thing your here to keep everyone straight then huh !

wrightme

Hahaha exactly.

Most here know what you think of that.
I don't say this in any way of discouraging you fine folk who are working toward the repeal of 941.23 but I'm only repeating what I've heard and now believe. As you know I never felt that permitting was any infringement on our constitutional rights to keep and bear arms anyway so its no big deal for me.
I'm heading out to cut wood this morning so bash away or whine and cry but the handwriting is on the wall. I'll be back later to pick up the pieces but I am going to put a couple of guys on ignore in the boards interests and also I feel bad for John having to come over here and sort things out all the time.

Asking for permission to you isn't infringement. If you need to apply for permission, it IS infringement. You disagree. The higher the cost, the more it becomes a "class" or "elitist" 'right', and not a true Right. It is a Right. Permission not required.

People who believe asking for permission is an infringement aren't using the term 'out of context.' They are using the term as they understand it, given their opinion of the actual. You have a differing opinion, which doesn't mean everyone who disagrees with you is using the term 'out of context.'

Last edited:

AaronS

I don't want to start any new fights about any of this, but I don't think that this forum was set up for us to start verbal altercations between our members. "Stuff" will happen, but I don't think it should be a goal.

Remember, none of us are the same. We should try to make this all work... Please, just try, for all of us.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
No one should be posting here with the goal of chasing away those they do not agree with. I have been really patient but this **** has got to stop in the WI forum or I am bringing out the ban hammer.

And that goes for the other camp as well. Does anyone remember gun rights? THAT is what we are here to talk about!

****!

John

Hahaha exactly.

This is why I left. Spartacus, I can only assume you were including me part of the lack of guts camp and wouldn't stand up during an armed confrontation? Let me ask you something, how many firefights have you been in? I've been in many. :mad:

P.S I am now back because of Spartacus's statement. No one call calls me a coward, especially one day after Veterans Day.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
No one should be posting here with the goal of chasing away those they do not agree with. I have been really patient but this **** has got to stop in the WI forum or I am bringing out the ban hammer...

Hey John.

You have my word that I will ratchet the noise down but as you know this was never about chasing people away who disagreed with me personally.

Some of the guys who aren't here anymore are gone simply because its not fun anymore. Not fun because they can't bash the NRA; not fun because they can't talk about Nazi cops and government conspiracy. They are simply using me as a whipping boy as an excuse for their absence.

Some are gone because they see the handwriting on the wall regarding permitting and mandatory training as well...

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
This is why I left. Spartacus, I can only assume you were including me part of the lack of guts camp and wouldn't stand up during an armed confrontation? Let me ask you something, how many firefights have you been in? I've been in many. :mad:

P.S I am now back because of Spartacus's statement. No one call calls me a coward, especially one day after Veterans Day.

Good for you soldier and thank you very much for your fine service.

I assume you were a soldier and not a marine?

And yet you can't handle the widdle baby twoll biting your toesees?

OK.

You got something to say to me, come to an event, be a man, and say it to my face. This is not a threat, but stop being a coward behind a keyboard. No, I wanted to leave because I was sick of the bickering. PERIOD. Look, I edited it. There is nothing wrong with this post. There is no threat. You want to be a big man and think I'm a coward, well then tell to my face, don't be some POG keyboard commando hurling insults towards someone who has faced more danger than you ever will.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
You got something to say to me, come to an event, be a man, and say it to my face. This is not a threat, but stop being a coward behind a keyboard. No, I wanted to leave because I was sick of the bickering. PERIOD. Look, I edited it. There is nothing wrong with this post. There is no threat. You want to be a big man and think I'm a coward, well then tell to my face, don't be some POG keyboard commando hurling insults towards someone who has faced more danger than you ever will.

AFAIK you are the one attacking me even in your signature line. In your case you see "Spartacus" and you go DEFCON 1 without even reading the post.

If you read my response to John the you will understand that none of this was personal. Even if I get banned it needed to be done. People have short memories here and don't recall how it was before I started all the "personal attacks". This place was FUBAR.

Vandil

No one should be posting here with the goal of chasing away those they do not agree with. I have been really patient but this **** has got to stop in the WI forum or I am bringing out the ban hammer.

And that goes for the other camp as well. Does anyone remember gun rights? THAT is what we are here to talk about!

****!

John

Just start swinging that thing like Barry Bonds.

This forum reads like a VFW filled with Ben Franklin wannabe salty dog retires suffering from borderline personality disorder who have taken a load of scrap in the junk and are now holding court across from the Victoria Secret fashion expo.

Place makes AR15.com look well adjusted by comparison.

J.Gleason

Banned
just start swinging that thing like barry bonds.

This forum reads like a vfw filled with ben franklin wannabe salty dog retires suffering from borderline personality disorder who have taken a load of scrap in the junk and are now holding court across from the victoria secret fashion expo.

Place makes ar15.com look well adjusted by comparison.

lmfao!

AFAIK you are the one attacking me even in your signature line. In your case you see "Spartacus" and you go DEFCON 1 without even reading the post.

If you read my response to John the you will understand that none of this was personal. Even if I get banned it needed to be done. People have short memories here and don't recall how it was before I started all the "personal attacks". This place was FUBAR.

No I read it then go DEFCON 1. My signature line? Hm.....I bet you think this song is about you don't you? I'm done with YOU. You are hereby placed on ignore.