• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post a Picture of your self with your Pistola...Say Cheese

anmut

i forgot to smile!

Gotta love the dummy stickers that are mandatory on lasers. Eventually I can see those becoming mandatory on new gun sales. "Do not stick barrel in eye and pull trigger. Doing so can be bad for your health. Sucking on barrel is not a safe substitute for smoking."

Outdoorsman1

"I dunno about you, maybe I'm just paranoid, but posting all your firearms on a public forum?"....

I would post here if I actually owned any guns to take a picture of.. I am just here for the educational benifits... Oh yea... almost forgot... and to meet knew people...

Outdoorsman.

1FASTC4

"I dunno about you, maybe I'm just paranoid, but posting all your firearms on a public forum?"....

I would post here if I actually owned any guns to take a picture of.. I am just here for the educational benifits... Oh yea... almost forgot... and to meet new people...

Outdoorsman.

Ya, I had a gun once... lost it in a lake.

oliverclotheshoff

I lost all of my guns in a tragic canoeing accident and now only carry a Rings BlueGun training aid. Just not the same really...

i was minding my own business taking a walk and all of a sudden a herd of deer jumped me and took all my guns i tried to defend myself but there was just to many like thednr says there is :lol:

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
ok, this is my thread.... And you guys are just taking a big CRAP ON IT ! PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO POST A PICTURE, THEN REFRAIN FROM LITTERING THIS THREAD WITH your BS posts.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
War Room with obligatory War Cat.

attachment.php

The union is always to the viewers left... just sayin...

TyGuy

Yes, that is a Glock 19.

I might have a picture of me with a firearm around here somewhere.....I'll look for it.

Sorry for the slow delay, I've been very sick since Friday.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Yes, that is a Glock 19.

I might have a picture of me with a firearm around here somewhere.....I'll look for it.

Sorry for the slow delay, I've been very sick since Friday.

Your getting better is more important than posting here. Thank god I have yet to get sick this winter...knock on wood.