• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post a Picture of your self with your Pistola...Say Cheese

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Like I said the BCM's are excellent Platforms & will add one to my arsenal but My Ruger SR566 in my opinion & others is is a tank of a battle rifle. It was also reviewed in SWAT & American Rifleman Magazines as a Tier1 top notch AR. Soon I will be replacing the standard m4 stock with a Magpul ACS (Milspec) Stock $ 135.00

Last edited:

jpm84092

IMG_3130.jpg

Missing from photo are 1 ea Taurus Raging Bull Stainless Steel Revolver in .44 Magnum with 4 inch barrel
Missing from photo are 1 ea Taurus Raging Bull Stainless Steel Revolver in .44 Magnum with 6-3/4 inch barrel.
Missing from photo are 1 ea Springfield XD-9 Service Model in 4 inch barrel
Missing from photo are 1 ea Springfield XD-45 Service Model in 4 inch barrel
Missing from photo are 1 ea Taurus Millennium Pro 3 inch in .45 ACP
Missing from photo are 1 ea Taurus 24/7 chambered in 9mm
Missing from photo are 1 ea Mossberg 500 Shotgun in 12 gauge with 20 inch barrel
Missing from photo are 1 ea Mossberg 702 plinkster with AR-15 type stock.

I really need to do a new photo

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Please see my Avatar for photo of WAR CAT

Wait! Isn't that "Stripes" Lonnegan, notorious cat burglar and sushi thief?

Here is a photo at the time of his arrest:

kitten-gun.jpg

He was up for hard time, no parole, as leader of the Southside Claws gang. How did he escape?

Last edited:

anmut

View attachment 5438

Missing from photo are 1 ea Taurus Raging Bull Stainless Steel Revolver in .44 Magnum with 4 inch barrel
Missing from photo are 1 ea Taurus Raging Bull Stainless Steel Revolver in .44 Magnum with 6-3/4 inch barrel.
Missing from photo are 1 ea Springfield XD-9 Service Model in 4 inch barrel
Missing from photo are 1 ea Springfield XD-45 Service Model in 4 inch barrel
Missing from photo are 1 ea Taurus Millennium Pro 3 inch in .45 ACP
Missing from photo are 1 ea Taurus 24/7 chambered in 9mm
Missing from photo are 1 ea Mossberg 500 Shotgun in 12 gauge with 20 inch barrel
Missing from photo are 1 ea Mossberg 702 plinkster with AR-15 type stock.

I really need to do a new photo

I dunno about you, maybe I'm just paranoid, but posting all your firearms on a public forum?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Just Amazing how many people are taking a dump on this thread ! 3 pages now and only a handful of actual pictures of members with their weapons. I mean if you don't want to post a pic of yourself with one or more of your weapons then don't..but then refrain from posting lame crap.

Last edited:

TyGuy

You can't really see me, but my wife titled this one "Over protective"

Attachments

• 2010-08-21_07 copy.jpg
    2010-08-21_07 copy.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 137

TyGuy

Shoot, I didn't know that it would come up small like that.

BTW That was an OC event at the Beloit Culvers that I organized back in August 2010.

jpm84092

I dunno about you, maybe I'm just paranoid, but posting all your firearms on a public forum?

Most on this forum might believe that my post was to make McX drool, but I figured that posting was a no-risk matter since I have since lost all of my firearms in a tragic flooding incident last year. I have since been able to afford to purchase a Red Rider BB Gun at the local Sportsman's Warehouse so I can keep up my marksmanship skills as best I can. There is hope for me though. If I save all my money, I might be able to afford a Marlin 22 rifle for target practice, but that might not be until 2035.