• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SSA2 for SB93. This is what they will be voting on Tuesday 6/14.

oak1971

what are SA17-19?

Russian missiles.

SA-16_and_SA-18_missiles_and_launchers.jpg

apierce918

what? LOL

we need to protect the animals in the zoo's? he's not worried about people, hes worried someone will jump the wall and shoot animals

thats some funny **** right there

Russf

Hey chris larson lets go hunting at the zoo...i need some venison or monkey meat..

HandyHamlet

Oh MY GOD(s).

No guns in the zoo because someone might want to go safari or jump the walls. Although what jumping the walls have to do with CC is anyone's guess.

Last idiot amendment.

rcav8r

I believe the only one that did pass was SA1 which was some legalese fixing and th eone that deleted the wording that allowed being in a shooting competition as being exempt from training. The rest of the amendments are sponsored ONLY by dems and will fail.

Could you clarify this? Does this mean that taking part in a shooting competition does NOT qualify as training?

paul@paul-fisher.com

Could you clarify this? Does this mean that taking part in a shooting competition does NOT qualify as training?

Yes.

LRBa1252/1
CMH:jld:md
2011 − 2012 LEGISLATURE
SENATE AMENDMENT 4,
TO SENATE SUBSTITUTE AMENDMENT 2,
TO 2011 SENATE BILL 93
June 14, 2011 − Offered by Senators Wanggaard, Schultz and S. Fitzgerald.
*** AUTHORS SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
At the locations indicated, amend the substitute amendment as follows:
1. Page 24, line 17: delete the material beginning with “participated” and
ending with “competitions or” on line 18.
(END)

cleveland

What is this Summerfest amendments? I can not seem to find it. Is it just Summerfest, or all similar venues?

It's almost over, they are on 19!

Jesse

how about letting the ones who want to post have that right, not forcing them... I hope Jauch comes home soon so I can meet him and talk.