• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SSA2 for SB93. This is what they will be voting on Tuesday 6/14.

HandyHamlet

Derp.... enback.

Now we are gonna ban "cheeseheads".

They aren't drunk. They are on crack.

Risser was outscored on his ACT test by the monkey they used as a control.

Last edited:

Jesse

what they dont really know yet is that they are ALL talking in a way that promoted Constitutional Carry... just let it fly, drop the BS and use the US and WI Constitutions dictate.

markush

What was SA1? I keep hearing Galloway submitted no carry at summerfest...was this SA1? Why in the world would she do that?

Russf

This just in collective bargining is now law..... Supreme court ruled

Last edited:

Da Po-lock

What really pissed me off is how they ACT so stupid yet stay in office for a career to avoid having to work for a living. And I PAY these pricked to do it to boot ! ! !

paul@paul-fisher.com

So what amendments passed and how bad do they screw us?

I believe the only one that did pass was SA1 which was some legalese fixing and th eone that deleted the wording that allowed being in a shooting competition as being exempt from training. The rest of the amendments are sponsored ONLY by dems and will fail.

Last edited:

oak1971

I believe the only one that did pass was SA1 which was some legalese fixing and th eone that deleted the wording that allowed being in a shooting competition as being exempt from training. The rest of the amendments are sponsored ONLY by dems and will fail.

Thanks, the way folks were carrying on I thought the worst.

Last edited:

apierce918

props to galloway for tabling all these bills

and the old guy whatever his name is Risser i think... said no you shouldnt be able to carry concealed in a tavern, but I guess if you want to carry openly you can... LOL

aaannnddd... tabled

Last edited: