• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SSA2 for SB93. This is what they will be voting on Tuesday 6/14.

BROKENSPROKET

He said it was the same as Florida?

Just because you shoot in competitions does not mean you know how to shoot a gun. {sarcasm off}

His comments were about skeet shooting, and I agree, but this ammendment also disqualiifies any USPSA and IDPA competition and that is insane. Utterly insane.

AnderJaspo

The state capitol the heart of Wisconsin? As far as I'm concerned the heart of the state is a little known football stadium in the small town of Green Bay...

markush

Here's a list of the amendments from another site. I started watching at SA6...were any of the first 5 passed?

SA6:
-dems want to add a vision test requirement.
-10 hours of training that includes firing live ammunition

SA7:
-looks like they want to allow LEOs more access to records for less reasons

SA8:
-dems want to change the entire bill from concealed carry to open carry. lol

SA9:
-wants to make annual and ongoing training a requirement.

SA10:
-disallow carrying in the capitol building or capitol park

SA11:
-disallow carrying in any building used for domestic violence victim services or safe havens

SA12:
-disallow carrying in any place that serves alcohol

SA13:
-disallow reciprocity or out of state licensees to CCW

SA14:
-disallow carrying in any childcare building or daycare. and if you run a daycare in your own home, you have to keep your guns unloaded and encased while children are present.

SA15:
-disallow carrying within 1000 feet of any polling place on election day

Russf

Im liking frank lasee, you tell em

Last edited:

Da Po-lock

Just wait till the 2 Dem. girls from Milwaukee start yappin THEN pleeeeease pass me the cheese grater.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Lasee can be Governor after Pam.
:banana:

He put those douchers in their places.

And now for something completely different.

Derp-Erpenbach.

Last edited: