• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

insane patriotards get butthurt over mechanic using imperial flag to fix machinery

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingWolf

Nope, I reason with logic, intelligence and respect for others. I do not condone acting like a buffoon, when you do that there is no clear message other than a person overwhelmed with hate.

state hater

Banned
Nope, I reason with logic, intelligence and respect for others. I do not condone acting like a buffoon, when you do that there is no clear message other than a person overwhelmed with hate.

We're not having a popularity contest like a bunch of POS politicians. We're supposedly having a debate over ideas. So why do you act like a politician and take the focus away from the latter and focus on personality?

WalkingWolf

We're not having a popularity contest like a bunch of POS politicians. We're supposedly having a debate over ideas. So why do you act like a politician and take the focus away from the latter and focus on personality?
When you are ready to actually debate instead insult and accuse get back to me. Until then you are on about the same level as any anti social person. Your tactics are much like Charles Manson.

Bernymac

When you are ready to actually debate instead insult and accuse get back to me. Until then you are on about the same level as any anti social person. Your tactics are much like Charles Manson.

I heard that Charles Manson oozes with charisma and a knack for winning people over and have them do his bidding. The poison and vitriol comes much later. I don't see that here...this is straight up unadulterated anger and frustration.:shocker:

state hater

Banned

I'm not going to divorce emotion from topics that relate to the worst institution ever created by humanity.

state hater

Banned
I heard that Charles Manson oozes with charisma and a knack for winning people over and have them do his bidding. The poison and vitriol comes much later. I don't see that here...this is straight up unadulterated anger and frustration.:shocker:

Perhaps I'm angry because the masses continually expect mainstream politicians to fix the problems that other mainstream politicians created.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Perhaps I'm angry because the masses continually expect mainstream politicians to fix the problems that other mainstream politicians created.

Do you imagine you will win them over to your way of thinking through expressions of anger or frustration?

Folks tend to assume you're an agent provocateur because your approach seems tailor-made to ensure that folks are repelled by your otherwise sensible observations. Now, I've seen the photo of your room, and I tend to think that finding a voluntaryist flag is more effort than such an individual would likely go to, so I personally think you simply need to work on your persuasive skills.

Every so often I win somebody over, and I swear on the altar of the Flying Spaghetti Monster that this only occurs through reason, well-articulated and coolly presented.

OC for ME

Ah, another liberal term, used by liberals, who view everything through a prism of emotion. Liberals are again shown to be a exceptionally unhappy lot.

WalkingWolf

I've had statism shoved down my throat my entire life. I've been told to worship the flag in both public and private schools. I've been told that I am obliged to "love my country." I've been told that I "better" respect the imperial military. I am an individualist by nature, and for my entire life, these assclowns have demanded that I join their creepy, cult-like collective. Now, they get butthurt when I show anger for how people like them have treated me.

Copulate them.

Nobody here has demanded a damn thing of you, other than act like you have head on your shoulders. There is nothing stopping you from going someplace that has different rules.

Like Somalia...

Bernymac

I've had statism shoved down my throat my entire life. I've been told to worship the flag in both public and private schools. I've been told that I am obliged to "love my country." I've been told that I "better" respect the imperial military. I am an individualist by nature, and for my entire life, these assclowns have demanded that I join their creepy, cult-like collective. Now, they get butthurt when I show anger for how people like them have treated me.

Copulate them.

What kind of rules would you follow and what rules would you have others observe and abide?

Status
Not open for further replies.