• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by armyman29340

1. A

How does 3292 allow OC?

Ok guys, I'm a bit confused. I've read the origianl bill, as well as the viers amendment. I don't see where it openly allows OC. Could someone pleasr point it out to me? This would be too great if it is true.
  2. A

Hitting the Trail

Ok, boys and girls. I'm officially done with SC. I'm moving to AZ, and looking for a Job in the Sierra Vista area. I'm a Taxi Driver by trade, and will be looking for Laws in that direction. Drivers Lic. Taxi, etc. I'm going to live in Tombstone, and hopefully working in Sierra Vista, anyone can...
  3. A

Question about new law...

imported post I have a serious question about Arizona's new tough immigration law: Since illegals are now leaving the State , how long before the OTHER states that derided Arizona are overun to then point where THEY have to pass a simular law? SC is already working on it, due to MASSIVE...
  4. A

What do Arizonans think?

imported post I repost this here to get other opinions from my fellow South Carolinians, and sometimes people from Arizona read here as well. ...................... ......................... ....................... ................ Here's a story (all too true) from South carolina...my home...
  5. A

What do Arizonans think?

imported post Here's a story (all too true) from South carolina...my home town of Gaffney. I would like to get comments and Ideas from you guys in the Big A. Please comment on any part of this...all of it is true, and it's the current situation in our county. Couple of weeks ago, at a local...
  6. A

H. 3003

imported post The person you need to call and raise cain at is Rep. Harrison from Anderson SC. He is the "Republican" Cmn. of the State House Judiciary Committee. I know the bill doesn't meet Open Carry's standards, and they're right in that. But if we can get this bill passed, or at least out...
  7. A

Lets stop TALKING...start DOING.

imported post Ok, I'm asking for a show of hands. How many South Carolina Residents want open carry in this state? If you do, say so, ans take the only action these "people" in Colunia recognise. CALL THEM. If everyone who says they want OC in SC will call their State Representative and...
  8. A

South Carolina

imported post There is a serious matter that I thinks everyoner should be aware of. I listen to the radio very carefully, and I am hearing a alarming number of peoplein my State calling for Secession because of the present administration. The regular violation of the US Constitution by the...
  9. A

SC Resident considering move.

imported post Obviously I currently live in SC (Not for long if I can help ). This used to be the number one Southern State for safety and hospitality when I was growing up. That was a long time ago I guess. Back when people said thank you and mam, etc. I read an article some where that...
  10. A

OC in Wally World

imported post I drive a Taxi in a small, VERY dangerous town here...Gaffney. It was early in the morning, at the end of my shift, and I was going into Wal Mart to make my money drop. It was raining and windy. You know how the entrances to these stores are...doory opens, and it almost blows you...
  11. A

Our Chance

imported post We have our chance, but so far, my letter to the editor and to the State Representative who is holding it up in committee have gone nowhere. I can get only one paper to carry the letters, and the Rep. on the Judiciary Com. won't answer. The bill number is H. 3003, it is in the...
  12. A

Fighting for OC

imported post Guys, You have no idea how blessed you guys are. I live in SC, and we have only a CWP law, with NO WAY to OC. Our violent crime rate is through the roof. I drive a Taxi, and was shot in the head in 1994, almost died. We have H.3003 which would repeal our law that forbid OC...