• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw you posted about carrying on base. I am AD AF (as I assume you are), and have been CCing for the last 7 yrs. Every time I PCS I call ahead to SF to get a copy of their local AFI Supplement. So I thought I'd let you know, AFI 31-101 discusses this on the BIG AF level. However, each installation has their own supplement which is usually a controlled document. You could get it from the armorer or desk sgt, however the Resource Protection Officer would be the guaranteed person to have it and should be willing to provide you a copy. On another note, every installation I have ever been to has a big sign at the gate of a handgun in a slashed circle, usually near a sign that reads something like "By order of the installation Commander...no guns...punishable under articles of the UCMJ" I am interested if you find any other info as there is a chance I will get stationed in NV in the near future, at which point I will dive into the OC world. Keeping Freedom Free! Noah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…