• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Johnsmith1521

1. J

Does Clallam court house have firearm lockers?

Has the title says... I'm going to be riding up to Port Angeles to take care of some matters in court. I've never been up there and I'm not sure about the gun lockers... Just asking for a heads up on the procedure there... I've tried calling them to talk to a clerk but I just get the run...
  2. J

Clark County court...

I have to go to court next month at the Clark County court house and was wondering if anyone knows if they have lock boxes or someone I can check in my firearm while I'm there? I really don't like leaving my firearm in the car... Any info is appreciated!:dude:
  3. J

Went shooting by the Carbonado river... Nice place!

I recently found a place to shoot legally, I don't know the exact name of the place but it towards the Carbonado river pass Wilkeson... It's a nice place and you don't have to worry about other people so much... a lot of safe back stops and space to shoot clay's safely... I was told it was a...
  4. J

One Gun...

If you could only have one pistol and one rifle, what would it be? I would go with a Springfield TRP .45 and Springfield M1A Socom... Let's have fun with this one!!!
  5. J

Federal Way Public Health Center

I got to take my daughter to WIC tomorrow and the last time I was there, there was a sign that said no weapons allowed... I was under the impression that I could carry in there Open or concealed... Correct me if I'm wrong and info would help... Oh and the sign did have the RCW code on there...
  6. J

What is your EDC here in Washington?

What does everyone EDC??? I carry a XD45 in a galco holster, spare mag, kershaw speedsafe, Swiss army knife... On the weekends same thing but instead of the XD45, I carry my SA 1911...
  7. J

OC'ed at the Williams protest last night....

I work in downtown, so when I heard there was going to be a protest about birk so I went to it... I OC'ed for about an hour, then it got to cold for me... But no one said anything to me and not on SPD came up to me... That was good I guess... Just thought I'd share thus with you guys...
  8. J

Meet up in downtown Seattle this weekend?!? Anyone?!?

I would like to start or have a meet up in downtown Seattle this weekend... Would anyone be interested in coming??? I was thinking starbucks in the international district or if anyone has a particular starbucks they want to go too... Let's make this happen people!!!:banana:
  9. J

President Regan saves a nurse with a 1911!!!

So I just got done listening to GUNTALK and Tom Gresham had a recording of his father interviewing the president in the oval office... Has the story goes, this happen to Regan when he was still a young man working has a news caster in Iowa. It was a late night and Regan was half a sleep when...
  10. J

Springfield 1911 Range Officer... My first 1911!!

So I did it! I finally got my first 1911!!!:monkey It took me a while to figure out what I was going to get... I've always been a springfield fan so I went with them... So once I'm don't breaking it in, this will be my new carry gun... I carry a XD45 4", So one of my questions about 1911's is...
  11. J

OCing on a motorcycle?

I know you need a CPL when carrying in your car, but what about on a motorcycle?
  12. J

Is it legal to open carry a loaded rifle in WA?

I was just wondering about the legality of carrying a loaded rifle here in the evergreen state?