• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Get a pistol as a gift from parents

imported post K, slightly confused here, My parents asked what I wanted for x-mas and the first thing I blurted out was a Keltec p3at, the issue we have is under Pa law I know they could just gift it and we have no issue, The question I have is that they live in WV, and I'm not sure how that...
  2. C

Buying handgun

imported post was browsing around and came across something somewhere that said that there is no transfer or check for handgun purchases between individuals in Va., is that true? where as here in Pa. handguns have to be transferred via FFL..... makes me wish I had never left.....
  3. C

Visiting Va.

imported post Hey all, Coming down for a visit from Pa. I just want to double check myself. So if I am wrong on this let me know. 1. No CONCEALED carry if a rest has ABC license, but OPEN carry is fine. Does this pertain to walking in and getting a take out order as well? Say going to...
  4. C

Mcconnellsburg Gun Show

imported post last minute notice, I know.... Sat/Sun Oct 20-21 http://www.comtgt.info/
  5. C

gun safety for kids

imported post I know a lot of us teach our kids about guns and I think at a minimum they are all taught the stop, don't touch, leave, tell an adult rules..... while roaming around looking for something to reinforce this, I came across a .pdf that can be printed and colored by the kids......heck...
  6. C

gun safety for kids

imported post I know a lot of us teach our kids about guns and I think at a minimum they are all taught the stop, don't touch, leave, tell an adult rules..... while roaming around looking for something to reinforce this, I came across a .pdf that can be printed and colored by the kids......heck...
  7. C

New Aker gun belt....WOW

imported post K, My Aker gun belt came in today, and i just put it and the serpa on, WOW :monkey:shock:, what a difference, the serpa was such a difference, and now this, amazing how sturdy it feels, and distributes the weight of the pistol so much better than a regular belt. I think I am...
  8. C

Man arrested in Shippensburg University gun incident

imported post full story here... http://www.publicopiniononline.com/localnews/ci_6503838 Basic jist is a 19 yr old was carrying concealed, no permit, sounds like this guy needs to brush up on carry law.
  9. C

Galco Paddle

imported post would like to pick up a galco paddle holster, the c c p, but my Sigma sw40ve isn't listed, but all the glocks are, and the sigma being basically a glock copy does anyone know which glock is the same size as the sw40ve? Found one, had seen them a while back and this one looks...
  10. C

who is prohibited to possess?

imported post I posed this question on another forum and figured I'd put it here too..... Quote: Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 A first degree misdemeanor means that you have left your firearms-owning days behind you, since it's punishable by up to 5 years in prison. how so? the way...
  11. C

Pa Permit

imported post I have seen it posted here and a few other boards I read that a Pa resident MUST have a Pa permit to carry, and without the Pa permit, any other permit you may have is not any good. Now, without getting into all the hoop-la that's going on right now with non-res permits in Pa...
  12. C

AG office needs a wake up call

imported post I am sick of this ......so here's my letter to my state rep and senator here in PA..... maybe you should contact yours....... Date My Name MY Address Their Name Their Address Dear Sir, senator, representative, etc.. I am writing you today in regards to Pennsylvania’s firearm...
  13. C

Toddler killed by police in allentown

imported post http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PA_CHILD_KILLED_PAOL-?SITE=PACHA&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT Allentown police cruisers crash, killing 4-year-old pedestrian By MICHAEL RUBINKAM Associated Press WriterALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) -- As the out-of-control police cruiser...
  14. C

petition AGAINST $10 gun regisrtation

imported post sign here :cuss: http://gw_pahouseit_district128.psinternal.net/?sectionid=73&sectiontree=73
  15. C

carrying while on probation

imported post new question for ya, as i stated before, i am on county probation ( franklin)for stupidity in 1999, now, i have all permission necessary from my p.o. to have my guns, basically i said " can i have my guns?" and they said "yes".....since open carry is not illegal, I see no reason i...
  16. C

Why Can't I get a permit

imported post Hello all, newb here, found the site and have a question, now i;ll be honest through out so please, take it easy, let me just say i learned from my mistakes...... O.k. I would like a CCW permit, but am on probation(theft, recv. stolen property, harassment bycommunication...