• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Aker gun belt....WOW

chesire17201

imported post

K, My Aker gun belt came in today, and i just put it and the serpa on, WOW :monkey:shock:, what a difference, the serpa was such a difference, and now this, amazing how sturdy it feels, and distributes the weight of the pistol so much better than a regular belt. I think I am finally set....all I can say again is WOW......belt is the aker B21, 1.5 width if any one cares...

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

chesire17201 wrote:
K, My Aker gun belt came in today, and i just put it and the serpa on, WOW :monkey:shock:, what a difference, the serpa was such a difference, and now this, amazing how sturdy it feels, and distributes the weight of the pistol so much better than a regular belt. I think I am finally set....all I can say again is WOW......belt is the aker B21, 1.5 width if any one cares...

I'm wearing a Riggers' Belt from S.O.E.

http://originalsoegear.com/riggerbelt.html

Seems to work great for me.

Mjolnir

imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
chesire17201 wrote:

I'm wearing a Riggers' Belt from S.O.E.

http://originalsoegear.com/riggerbelt.html

Seems to work great for me.
John Willis makes some of if not the very best gear in the world. I've got an orginal SOE Force (before his problems) vest along with pouches & stuff that's superb.

MokieWear is also something ya should check out as Mokie is the real deal.

IMG_1527.jpg