• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

GRPD: More guns found on city streets

A news clip from Wood TV 8, a typical media hack job. They're essentially claiming all people with guns are a problem and urging people to call the police after this 'Man with a gun' call results in confiscations. "Part of the reason they have been able to get more of those guns off the streets...
  2. S

Michigan State Univeristy Lifts CC Ban

imported post http://www.statenews.com/index.php/article/2009/06/msu_allows_people_to_carry_concealed_firearms_on_campus Michigan State University finally decides to embrace the state law regarding the concealed carry matter and follow the pre-emption law.
  3. S

Long Sleeves

imported post I agree, I would be interested in buying a long-sleeve t-shirt (no pocket) in black or a carbon grey (instead of ash) if possible. Would anyone else be interested in something like this?
  4. S

Carry on MSU Campus

imported post I work on Michigan State's Campus and was aware a long time ago that the university's board of trustees enacted a local ordinance restricting firearms on campus. (EDIT - Add URL) http://trustees.msu.edu/ordinances/ordinances_sec18.html After reading so much of the forums here...
  5. S

Newly Enlightened

imported post Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm 23 years old and have lawfully owned a pistol since I was 21 and old enough to purchase one. I live in Holt and work in East Lansing at MSU's campus. I just started reading all of this and it makes perfect sense after analyzing the laws a little bit...