• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. A

Green Top visit and some ammo updates

Visited green top earlier today. They must have received a shipment of ammo as they were putting it out when we were there. What they had was (overview based on the time we were there for handgun ammo but not a fully complete list) .38 .357 .357 sig .380 very few but I saw at least 5 boxes 9mm...
  2. A

soliciting opinons for a new AR type rifle

I am looking at expanding and getting a new AR type rifle .223/5.56 nato (this will be my first) My budget is around $1,000 to $1,200 (but is not set in stone). Here is what I want in my rifle purchase: a durable rifle (I like to buy a rifle that will last 10,000+ rounds through years of...
  3. A

Greentop - New location review

The wife and I had the chance to get out to Greentop's new store location today and I thought I would give a small review of our visit. The Positives The store is significantly bigger than their previous location They have expanded their gun selection (vastly rifles) now its easy to be able...
  4. A

OC holster for ruger sr40 - Happy with my purchase

I bought a Black hawk serpa concealment holster, right hand matte finish for my Ruger SR40. While I have not had it very long, I can say that I am happy with it thus far and its comfortable enough for extended wearings. One common issue that makes it hard for many to find holsters for the SR40...