• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC holster for ruger sr40 - Happy with my purchase

acfreddie

I bought a Black hawk serpa concealment holster, right hand matte finish for my Ruger SR40. While I have not had it very long, I can say that I am happy with it thus far and its comfortable enough for extended wearings.

One common issue that makes it hard for many to find holsters for the SR40 is that the vast majority of holsters and their labels on the box/packaging say only SR9. But the black hawk holster I got in size 41 fits the SR40 perfectly. As an added bonus it also fits the wife's SR9C tight as well.

Hope this posting helps members out and makes the search for a holster for the SR40 easier