• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

11/5/11 (new date) "Shoot for the Cure" Event - Breast Cancer Awareness

Harper1227

love it

Logo design.....what do you think?

313638_10150334943859930_68268074929_8096768_1303001093_n.jpg

i love this logo. cant wait to get it on a shirt - maybe a hat next year ;)

if i already registered for last weekend do i need to re-register. also, i have a friend who may be able to participate this weekend, can she still sign up?

-m

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
i love this logo. cant wait to get it on a shirt - maybe a hat next year ;)

if i already registered for last weekend do i need to re-register. also, i have a friend who may be able to participate this weekend, can she still sign up?

-m

We tweaked the wording just a bit but the logo looks great. The shirts actually came out in a hot pink, so they're bright! Hats next year could be a possibility!

You do not have to re-register, I have your info. Your friend is welcome to sign up. The only thing is that out t-shirt supplier has a minimum order of 12 shirts so we'd need 12 more ladies to sign up to be able to order shirts for the new folks registering. The original cut off date for shirts was Oct. 24.

Steeler-gal

A Very Fun Day!

This was a fantastic event!
I learned a lot today and had a blast. We had excellent weather and the perfect number attendees. I'm looking forward to attending this every year.

Harper1227

Had a great time.

Thank you Jim and Mike for such a great time. The exercises were fun and informative. I think the class size was perfect but I would love to see more ladies next year!!

Steeler-gal

Fine Motor Skills

I just wanted to add that I noticed all day Saturday after I got home and most of Sunday that whenever I looked down at my shooting hand my fingers and thumb were curled as if around my gun except for my index finger which was pointed straight. I guess my fine motor skills and muscle memory were in overdrive after the event. :cool:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Thank you Jim and Mike for such a great time. The exercises were fun and informative. I think the class size was perfect but I would love to see more ladies next year!!

We had hoped for more ladies this year, and of course we hope for more next year. The class size was good though. I'm very glad that you enjoyed yourself!

Maybe next year we'll do a mens and ladies group to try to raise more money.

Harper1227

We had hoped for more ladies this year, and of course we hope for more next year. The class size was good though. I'm very glad that you enjoyed yourself!

Maybe next year we'll do a mens and ladies group to try to raise more money.

i agree! definitely add a men's group. i know my husband would have been interested. plus, i hear men like boobs too! :)