• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

21 finally

FMCDH

On about half the front porches in my neighborhood:) That is unless the local High School kids come through late Halloween night and smash them all in the middle of the street.

You can also go to the local produce stands and make an offer on leftovers. Might get a deal.

+1

Safeway, Albertsons, QFC, etc.... will all cut you a bulk deal within few days after Halloween in my experience.

Bring a pickup truck if you got one.

Justman1020

well,

I bought ANOTHER firearm, from a private seller this time (Still waiting for my M&P)

Got a Ruger SR9 for 375, with 2 mag's, weapon looks like it has NEVER been fired, guy said he has only put about 50 rounds thru it, still had the original wrapping, box, paperwork exc.

carried for the first time today, no issues, ate at Olive Garden on exit 129, and went to 7-11.