• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2A Rally Jefferson City Sept. 11th!

OC for ME

He has it wrong, Mr. Dempsey is what torpedoed HB436 a turncoat who was for HB436 before he was against HB436. One vote, and you would think Mr. Dempsey was a lock for the override.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. There will not be a third time with some in this current crop.

Redbaron007

The first video I've seen. Never doubt this man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idbUi3RcMzc

He and Paul Curtman were great speakers! I went by and thanked them both.

In a Facebook post, someone posted the NRA had come out against the bill and this is why they <the senator> were questioning it (the fellow is from SW MO <Joplin>). While up there yesterday, unfortunately I had heard this mentioned, too. The senator from Joplin allowed the influence of the liberal gubbinor and outside organization to sway their vote. I hope the folks from that area take note. I may send a few funds to his opponent during the his next election cycle.

Well, we have this next session to try again! We can't let this defeat, defeat the enthusiasm of the movement. Pick ourselves up, brush ourselves off and start back up again.

Oramac

someone posted the NRA had come out against the bill

Not altogether unsurprising. My question is: why? We already know the NRA is, at best, apathetic on the OC issue. Is that what caused them to come out against this bill? Or was there something more to it than that?

Redbaron007

Not altogether unsurprising. My question is: why? We already know the NRA is, at best, apathetic on the OC issue. Is that what caused them to come out against this bill? Or was there something more to it than that?

I think they got cold feet. On the FB site, an individual gives a brief explanation; someone that has been working with mspgunner. :rolleyes: