• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3rd South Eastern Wisconsin Starbuck's Coffee Meet and Discuss Scheduled 7/25

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Forgot To Thank McX For Setting Up The Event!

Thanks to McX for tirelessly setting up these events at Starbucks in Kenosha and Racine!

Kudos Steven!

M

McX

don't thank me guys, and gals; your the ones who make it happen, who take the time, who make the journey, who put in the effort to attend. your the ones who deserve the praise! tell ya one thing i noticed; the staff of StarBuck's tip jar sure seemed filled by us!

MKEgal

It was fun to see people. Now I have some faces to go with screen names.

Thank you, Steve, for doing what little organizing there was to do (and despite what you say, you did do something to make this happen). And I agree that the staff there was most attentive. Notes from some of us to the owner / manager to let her know would be nice.

I wish I'd thought of my umbrella right away, 'cause I'm _burnt_. Maybe next time I'll remember sunblock, or we can find a shady spot. ; )

M

McX

the honor is to serve. let's get our wheels turning; where do we want to meet next?! outlying areas, it's your turn! my youngest was glad he came; he was completely blown away by getting to meet the Chairman, and spoke of it all night.
so let's get a plannin! Plus next time we gotta get pics! Hugely successful events, and we got no pics! You know what they say: No pics, it never happened. I wish i could convince my sunburn it didn't happen heh-heh.

protias

Today went very well, quite a big group and no one screaming that we were carrying. The Starbuck employees came outside several times and asked us if we needed anything and to let them know if we did. I don't think I have ever seen this kind of service before at any other Starbucks locale (but I could be mistaken). I think Starbucks deserves many kudos for their stance and service!

All in all it was great! Most of us hung out until close to 5 p.m. It was a day well spent with good people and good friends! Thanks to everyone that attended! Heck, even Protias dropped in from Indiana for a spell! Thanks Joe! It was great to see you again. Thanks Nik for dropping by and spending a few hours with us. It was appreciated! What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon?

Hope everyone that made the trip today can make the next one wherever that may be.

I wish I could have stayed longer, but my vacation was done and I had to get back to do some grocery shopping and of course, work today. I wish I could remember people's names, but I'm terrible with names. People need name tags! lol...then again, LEOs would be able to "identify" us more easily.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
where do we want to meet next?! outlying areas, it's your turn!

Is Lake Geneva too far for you guys? Not that we are (or should) limit ourselves to starbucks, but is there still one in downtown Geneva? We could educate some fibs

paul@paul-fisher.com

Is Lake Geneva too far for you guys? Not that we are (or should) limit ourselves to starbucks, but is there still one in downtown Geneva? We could educate some fibs

Delavan has a Starbucks as well. I believe Lake Geneva still has OC laws. I tried talking to the mayor but it was in the middle of the whole scandal that occurred. They now have a new one.

OK. Here is the code 50-4:

No person, except a law enforcement officer or person authorized by the law to do so, shall within the city in any vehicle possess, carry, place with him or have under his control any firearm or air gun, unless such firearm or airgun is unloaded and enclosed within a carrying case.

I know it is preempted, just saying.

Last edited:
M

McX

so were looking toward delevan starbucks for the next meet? i think that's oldschool's territory?

M

McX

springfield, what you need is to get that hat and sunglasses off of the deer avatar! you killed that sucker while he was on his way to a party! if it's a mechanix ltd. hat, he can keep that on.