• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Airsoft Ban Detroit?

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
ROFLMAOUICUAHB

(rolling on floor laughing my arse off until I cough up a hairball):lol:

Hey, there's no 'smiley' for that! What's up with that?

Bad part is, I can just hear a lawyer saying 'Mr. Bear, do you recall posting this on the internet....? I remind you, you are under oath!'

stainless1911

Banned
aaahem... Im more into this:

0050.jpg

Last edited:

eastmeyers

You already admitted you liked "monster girls" :lol: , and you haven't stopped hitting on, flirting with, and using bedroom talk with Shadow Bear as of yet in this thread, its way too late to save face my friend! ;)

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
I wont think a gay guy would be all that interested in tit size. For her age, i always say " grass on the field, PLAY BALL"

PS, Just kidding and please dont tell my wife.

Sometimes, that "grassy field" has a sign that says "Stay off the grass....or else!" :)

Last edited:

eastmeyers

Hey Stainless, I don't think your sister would appreciate you posting pictures of her on the internet, and its creepy you talk about her like that. Also its just down right rude to do so in front of Shadow Bear!

:monkey

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
EEEWWWWWWWWWWW. Gross.

FWIW, I prefer them younger, my personal age limit is legal to 27 on the outside, and 27 if she's both rich and hot. I've been single long enough now that it doesnt matter, I can get the type of girl I prefer, or I've lost nothing.

Ugh, I'm an only child. Sister no, but if she were my cousin, I'd go for it anyhow.

Last edited:

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
Hey Stainless, I don't think your sister would appreciate you posting pictures of her on the internet, and its creepy you talk about her like that. Also its just down right rude to do so in front of Shadow Bear!

:monkey

Guess I'm out of the running.....6'4" 325# and twice her age.......sigh:lol:

oh, and male.....:cool:

eastmeyers

Dude its just a cover up! Don't hide what you two have!
Because I'm too old to fight, and too fat to run!:banghead:
Eastmeyers said:
Just how stainless likes ya. :eek:
aaahem... Im more into this:

0050.jpg

You already admitted you liked "monster girls" :lol: , and you haven't stopped hitting on, flirting with, and using bedroom talk with Shadow Bear as of yet in this thread, its way too late to save face my friend! ;)

(oh and BTW, right now I am OCing, just to keep things on topic, since you two love-birds can't seem too)

Last edited:

NHCGRPR45

Indeed, good point!

I like a nice B. I think she's 19 or 20. Her name is Taylor Momsen, an actress and singer.

Actually shes kinda scarry looking. To me this is a "I just got done killin my BFF now what?" pic. Just sayin:uhoh:

Well, no your still in there. Not sure you wanna be "in there" but yea,,,,,,:confused:

Dude its just a cover up! Don't hide what you two have!

(oh and BTW, right now I am OCing, just to keep things on topic, since you two love-birds can't seem too)

Yup. See above.

How can you possibly know that? :lol:

Yet again your analytical mind has hit the nail precisely on the head!:p

EEEWWWWWWWWWWW. Gross.

FWIW, I prefer them younger, my personal age limit is legal to 27 on the outside, and 27 if she's both rich and hot. I've been single long enough now that it doesnt matter, I can get the type of girl I prefer, or I've lost nothing.

Ugh, I'm an only child. Sister no, but if she were my cousin, I'd go for it anyhow.

Sad, but not really surprised.:cuss: See cat at left!
Yes, right now I am OC'ing!

Last edited:

eastmeyers

EEEWWWWWWWWWWW. Gross.

Actually shes kinda scarry looking. To me this is a "I just got done killin my BFF now what?" pic. Just sayin:uhoh:
Sad, but not really surprised.:cuss: See cat at left!
Yes, right now I am OC'ing!
I kinda like that tho.
Just by over compensating, doesn't actually hide your feelings for Shadow bear.

Last edited: