• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ALERT!!! KLINE sets hearing on AWB legislation

PoppaGary

imported post

mclaren3435 wrote:
I think that everyone there seems to be missing the point, one of the reasons our founding fathers put in the second amendment is so that we can protect ourselves from our government, what happens when this feel good law passes and sets the way for further restrictive laws to pass to the poind that we are only allowed to have .22 cal single shot pistols? what happens when we are all but disarmed and the lawmakers decide that we pay 75% income tax or we go to jail or some other obsurd law that makes us government slaves?

Any thoughts would be appriciated.
Oh I think deep down they KNOW the point and that is why they do what they do.

If it was REALLY about protecting the children then they would address the highest causes first and would also not call anyone over the age of 16 a child.

Gary

1245A Defender

imported post

Window_Seat wrote:
Could anyone have OCd an AR at this event?:cool:

Erik; projections for the future.
i have been wondering if taking a 45 cal kentucky rifle... percussion caps were not invisioned when the 2A was written... it would be an "assult weapon" in the eyes of our fonding fathers.. and they would have wanted them for all the people!

Richard6218

imported post

swatspyder wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
Damn... they caught me on camera... :celebrate

Good video. I looked for myself but after watching this twice I couldn't find me. Just wondering: about what time did you shoot this? It might have been after I left. I see you focused on the LEO chiefs clustered on the right side of the corridor --- they were the ones I approached about their opinions. Also, does anyone know the fellow in the brown slouch hat with the buttons around the headband?

I sure wish I had had my chance to spout off -- my speech was basically to bust his chops with the Constitution. Oh, well.....

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Richard6218 wrote:
Good video. I looked for myself but after watching this twice I couldn't find me. Just wondering: about what time did you shoot this? It might have been after I left.

I did not film this. If you have questions see the account holder on youtube...