• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And Now the WILLOW SURPRISE this year!!!!

Trigger Dr

Isn't that the stuff that was recently called the "best driveway cleaner around"? Or was it "brass cleaner" for cleaning cases prior to reloading?

You do NOT want to use it to clean brass if you plan on reloading it, or on an asphalt driveway.

oldkim

Wow...

Talk about some "bad vibes"... :banghead:

Oh well, I'm basking in being ignorant to all the happenings...

Just remember - "Divided We Shall Fall"

Jim - Excellent... Door Prize! :banana:

Looking forward to making this one this year... :lol:

sudden valley gunner

Knock it off, folks. Don't make me bring the sand pail out....

That being said, I'm wanting to add an ar to my very small collection. Looking forward to attending.

Hey Gray, nice speech at the rally, what I caught of it. Did you know the witnesses have been to the supreme court over 40 times (close to 50 I think) and have won every case.

And if you don't win the AR let me know I know a guy.

DEROS72

I'll have a date set first thing next week.I was a little burn't out after the rally.Some of you know I ended up in the hospital twice onece saturday night after the rally.Turns out I had a mild case of lower lumbar pnumonia going on.I'm feeling better now so I'll get back with the program.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

I'll have a date set first thing next week.I was a little burn't out after the rally.Some of you know I ended up in the hospital twice onece saturday night after the rally.Turns out I had a mild case of lower lumbar pnumonia going on.I'm feeling better now so I'll get back with the program.

Stay healthy my friend... that is important.