• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Announcement: Champion Arms

Squeak

Well deserved, my friend! I can't recall ever having to pay to shoot. I'll give it a try if you have a sprinkler system!! Inside joke, people. May we bring our own targets? The usual, full cans of spray paint and the like?:banana:

1245A Defender

And!!!

And!!! sprinkler systems!!!
inside joke!!!

ETA.
Oh Snap!!! Im in on the inside joke,,,,, thats what I just read.....
never mind....

thought I was being clever.

Oh by the way, good for you Nick, I couldnt be more proud Or Happy for you, good luck!!!

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Well deserved, my friend! I can't recall ever having to pay to shoot. I'll give it a try if you have a sprinkler system!! Inside joke, people. May we bring our own targets? The usual, full cans of spray paint and the like?:banana:

Thank you...paper targets!

Champion Arms just became my "go to" place for firearms purchases. After all, I've got to support my friend.

Thank you Bookman!

Congratulations!!! So no more Staples or Office Depot?

No, Manu.... see you soon I hope.

Johnsmith1521

Congrats Nick!! I work 5 mins away and go to the range on my lunch break whenever I can... Looking forward to seeing you there!

amzbrady

Just an idea. With your newly elected power, you have a golden oppurtunity to hold a "Gun Safety awarness" event. Get a local radio station, get a bunch of dogs and a grill, and some pop. Invite the public down for a free class every two hours, first class is women and children introduction to gun safety, show off your great selection of safes and trigger locks. second class is safe gun handleing, "treat every gun and if it is loaded" showing them how to open, check for chambered, unload, load, and engage the safety. Third class is safe shooting by Champion Arms. It would be good if you have a small selection of rentals including revolvers and semi autos from 22's to 44's showing the different recoils and wieghts of the actual guns, showing off your great selection of new and consigned firearms, for any budget. Next a class on finding a personal carry gun that fits you and how to properly carry comfortably, showing off your huge selection of holsters. This class would include all the references to where they can read up on the laws, and join great forums just like this one. Lastley a class on how to properly clean your firearms, showing all the great cleaning kits Champion Arms has to offer. You could run 5 classes on a Saturday starting at 8am and ending at 6pm. Great tax write off and you would be providing a public service.

tombrewster421

Here's my fist couple of targets from champion arms. The first is from my Glock at about 7 yards and the second is from the Ruger mk1 all the way back at I would guess 30 yards or so.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318092973.554411.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318092973.554411.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 127
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318092992.820946.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318092992.820946.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 126

amlevin

How about me gogodawgs, I'd love to work at a gun store/range, dream job. Plus it would give me a chance to get out, and we could meet:D

You'd need a gas allowance just to make the commute. Even an "economy" car would eat up what he probably pays.

I used to commute from So Everett to my office in Southcenter, 38 miles one way. Took 1.5 hours average and don't even ask about the time when it snowed.

oldkim

Shoot on the move...

Have you been to Champion Arms? Indoor range with permanent lanes, walls separating shooters. I don't know how you'd do any SOTM there.

So, question back to you... have you?

Yes, Champion Arms did basic IDPA shoots a few back... But never really caught on... Also did a steel match shoot there too... never really took off either.

So, Champion Arms has 2 medium bays that are separated into 6 lanes each. It's not really wide but it's wide enough to do some really basic shoot on the move.

So, Yes - I have been there and Yes you can (question is does Champion Arms want to???).

jbone

You'd need a gas allowance just to make the commute. Even an "economy" car would eat up what he probably pays.

I used to commute from So Everett to my office in Southcenter, 38 miles one way. Took 1.5 hours average and don't even ask about the time when it snowed.

I know what you mean, I was stationed at Whidbey Island and made that commute from here, just my trip to work around Everett's Boeing Field eats some gas. And yesterday I got my leveling kit for the Trailblazer and thinking of AT tire. So that'll take a bit more gas, putting Kenmore off the map!