• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another citizen saved by his A/V recorder. TSA ejects Oceanside man from airport

Daylen

that sounds like assault to me. I would have been more forceful in my rights and brought charges on TSA and the assailant.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
This weekend, a woman flying out of Dulles International outside of Washington, DC was being groped when the groper felt something that didn't mesh. Seems the woman traveler had a prosthetic breast because of a mastectomy. She had to remove it for the groper to examine.

I hope I have this report correct since I caught just a quick audio of it on my car radio.

Last edited:

eye95

This weekend, a woman flying out of Dulles International outside of Washington, DC was being groped when the groper felt something that didn't mesh. Seems the woman traveler had a prosthetic breast because of a mastectomy. She had to remove it for the groper to examine.

I hope I have this report correct since I caught just a quick audio of it on my car radio.

You have the report correct. I heard the same story.

That does raise the question, if the TSA cannot force someone to make their ostomy available for inspection, why would another kind of prosthetic not similarly be exempted?

zack991

tsa-cartoon.jpg

the terrorist have won simple as that. TSA is just more proof we live in a police state. papers please.

Last edited: