• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another excuse for anti gun..

Sheriff

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Scrawny, baby-faced male I think. Side boob shows pecs, not boobage. I suppose it could be a really manly girl. Looks like a good opportunity for a motivational poster.
You could be right. Maybe this is why (he) wears a sleeveless t-shirt? So people can tell (he) is not a she. Put a dress on it and giveit a pocketbook, and I would swear it's a girl!:shock:

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It's clear that guns are the not the issue in this case although the left will so paint the portrait. They were going to behead people for God's sake. With a gun? No, a knife, hatchet, machete, etc. Oh noes, better ban all edged tools and chainsaws so they wouldn't be able to do that (although the Rowandans used such tools to great effect to kill millions and establish a reign of terror).

These are nut jobs looking for attention. I don't know and don't care if they were abused as children, if their mommies didn't hold them enough or if they are just mentally imbalanced, I'm glad that they are off the streets.

Sheriff

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
I don't know and don't care if they were abused as children, if their mommies didn't hold them enough or if they are just mentally imbalanced, I'm glad that they are off the streets.
They weren't breast fed. :shock: