• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another OC get together?

spyderdude

imported post

Thanks Murphy, I applied with Securitas last Tuesday, just waiting for them to call, if they even want to bother giving me an interview. I applied to be an unarmed guard since I doubt they'll allow me to go armed probably due to liability issues and I probably don't have enough experience in the security field.

spyderdude

imported post

This is why I HATE online ONLY applications, you don't know if the HR or hiring manager received it or not. I went down there in person almost a month ago, and was told that the application was online. I come home, get online, apply, and let the waiting game begin. I'll try again on Monday. :cuss:

On another note, I talked to my boss over at Guardian requesting to be a patrol officer, they said we'll have a chat next week, so we'll see how that goes. I think it'd be fun to drive one of their company cars around town and going through different properties instead of guarding the same one.