• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-gun rally in Waterford, MI

OneForAll

FWIW, while I cannot vouch for the person actually posting, I can say that I had a conversation about this issue at the rally with a person matching the description above. He specifically mentioned having to post a picture to prove that he was not Stainless.

Thank you, I had this conversation with a few people at the rally.

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
FWIW, while I cannot vouch for the person actually posting, I can say that I had a conversation about this issue at the rally with a person matching the description above. He specifically mentioned having to post a picture to prove that he was not Stainless.

I am satisfied that they are not the same person- OneForAll is not Neil.

B

Bikenut

I am satisfied that they are not the same person- OneForAll is not Neil.
And a personal observation.... if those who continue to carry a grudge against Stainless would let it go instead of seeing the ghost of Stainless behind every new/fairly new poster then the legend (and yes you guys who can't let it go are creating a legend) of Stainless would just disappear.

About the anti gun rally in Waterford.... I can only wish I could have been there to support the pro gun folks.

Ezerharden

I did not make any statements in that video, I was the guy in the leather jacket and black baseball cap. Neil recorded that video and did all the talking. I posted the video because it was shot at the rally. Watch it again and look for me, I was towards the beginning.

You will recall that I did not accuse you of being him in my post, I merely pointed out that the youtube account used and the self identification of the person taking the video could make it appear you were him. I for one have gotten to the point I really don't care anymore. I only object to statements that I find objectionable, regardless of who posts it.

That being said, I too wish I could have attended. And as suggested by DanM, I plan to redeem myself by being in Lansing on the 13th ;)

Michigander

I don't believe deleting a petty personal squabble qualifies as 'censoring'.

Take it to PMs if you have personal issues.

There is a difference between airing out the dirty laundry and deleting trolling posts.

I whole heartedly believe that too much has been censored on this forum as of late. Yes, it's an improvement from 2010+ when bandwagon jumping and dick swinging which began after OCing in Michigan got established and Mike and John were solely left to be the clean up crew, I'll give you and the other Michigan moderators that, as well as great respect for being fine and upstanding patriots who I would likely consider friends if you guys lived closer, but with all available respect in saying this, I wish you guys would take a step back and think about your methodology for moderating. Some issues need to be hashed out, both to come to a consensus and understanding, as well as to call out trolls.

Last edited:

FreeInAZ

Well the way I see it - a crybaby asshat came here - started attacking people - then when he got called out - he cried "help" "help" to the mods. Typical of this sad little man. I wish he gets everything that's coming to him & more.

There is nothing more infuriating than someone who claims to be one of the "good guys" but does everything in their limited power to derail what positive momentum others have built. They ran "their own special forum" into the ground so they come here and attempt the same...nice. Am I being overly critical here? I don't think so. This person has tanked every organization they have attached their suckers to. I'll be damned if he'll do it to OCDO without a fight from me! :mad:

Last edited:

TheQ

There is a difference between airing out the dirty laundry and deleting trolling posts.

I whole heartedly believe that too much has been censored on this forum as of late. Yes, it's an improvement from 2010+ when bandwagon jumping and dick swinging which began after OCing in Michigan got established and Mike and John were solely left to be the clean up crew, I'll give you and the other Michigan moderators that, as well as great respect for being fine and upstanding patriots who I would likely consider friends if you guys lived closer, but with all available respect in saying this, I wish you guys would take a step back and think about your methodology for moderating. Some issues need to be hashed out, both to come to a consensus and understanding, as well as to call out trolls.

Over on MOC's forum we delete very few threads/posts. Objectionable things usually end up in the opt-in Ammo Dump. I suggested to John he start an opt-in ammo dump here.