• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any one else planning to OC to vote?

TRAKATAK

imported post

My post may be a little late, but I did OC to vote at the Fire Station in Puyallup. Waited in line for about 35 minutes and nobody said a thing to me. I know some of them saw it, but no mention of it.

Funny thing is that when I finally got in the room to vote, the gentleman in front of me made the statement "I wonder if our votes will even matter in this state." I just laughed and said, "Probably not, but it's not going to stop me." So does being an OC'er make your political views that obvious? :)

Sea_Chicken

imported post

• When I took my wife in to our voting station after work and it was a black church they where pretty much all but saying directly vote oboma, nedless to say I got a lot of dirty looks and comments since I carried my empty holster while we were there.

:cuss::celebrate:cuss: