• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone available Wednesday night near Clinton Township?

Hevymetal

No issues, no comments, no problems :) Although Orion got done before me and I was there 15 minutes before him? Go figure. I grabbed him a number when I got there and wound up giving to a lady before he got there too because they called me up.

A lady did stare a bit at the three of us as we stood in the office and talked after conducting our business.

Good seeing you guys.

/sitrep

Hevy

Hevymetal

I have to ask - what did super security agent in charge have to say about you guys being in his domain?

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

Barney Fife was MIA, none of the employees said a word or seemed to care. I know they saw us. The one that helped me was polite, friendly and didn't mind a bit. The security must be on weekends or set out at random intervals.

Orion

Thanks to Hevymetal and smellslike michigan for taking the time to come out. From the recon I did on Monday I figured there would be no security, but it was nice to have some more experienced carriers onsite in case I needed to educate them about OC. As it was there were no issues and nothing said. I may be wrong but I think Hevy told me he talked OC with a couple of other patrons there who were curious. I noticed a couple stares, but no one seem bothered and I didn't see them ask the staff about it. All in all, an uneventful evening.